24+ Giorgio Moroder Quotes On Music, Radio And Groove Train
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Giorgio Moroder Quotes (BEST)
- Disco is music for dancing, and people will always want to dance.
- Once you free your mind about the concept of harmony and of music being correct, you can do whatever you want. So nobody told me what to do, and there was no preconception of what to do.
- In both pop and disco, the meaning of the lyrics is not too important. I have nothing I feel I particularly want to say.
- In pop or rock you can make a fast song or a slow one, but in disco there is really just the one rhythm.
- Disco does work better with black artists or players. They just feel it more.
- Too many of these writers in the music papers, they are misunderstanding everything. The disco sound is not art or anything so serious.
- The disco sound, you must see, is not art or anything so serious.
- It is at least 10 times more difficult to get a good synthesiser sound than on an acoustic instrument.
- I am not so complicated or intelligent a composer, nor am I very interested in becoming so. I am much more happy doing what I know I can do than what I am not sure I could do.
- I achieved something specially different with Love To Love You Baby and I Feel Love. These songs will endure.
Giorgio Moroder Short Quotes
- Phil Ramone is very special. Barbra Streisand or Diana Ross... they are the best.
- I have to admit, I do not listen to much rock music.
- I don't think there is too much art involved in what I do.
- I am certainly not racist; I even like the British.
- I am reluctant to judge things without being informed.
- I would not be happy to do what I do unless I felt that the large audience wanted it.
- My music was typically continental - nothing like, say, The Beatles.
- I am much more happy doing what I know I can do than what I am not sure I could do.
- My name is Giovanni Giorgio , but everybody calls me Giorgio.
Giorgio Moroder Famous Quotes And Sayings
Every business is there to make money, and making a record is business. This tends to be forgotten by many. — Giorgio Moroder
Nowadays you need so much money to be able to launch a new artist, notably in America; you would hardly believe the sums involved. — Giorgio Moroder
I think it would be stupid for us to try and tell people who are dancing in a discotheque about the problems of the world. That is the very thing they have come away to avoid. — Giorgio Moroder
What Skrillex does with Ableton it's like being a little god. It's not just pushing loops - that's easy - but to do the effects he's a genius. — Giorgio Moroder
I knew a lot of my musicians used to take coke. I never saw them. They would hide it from me, so I wasn't really aware of it. Creatively, I don't think it was that great. — Giorgio Moroder
Life Lessons by Giorgio Moroder
- Giorgio Moroder's work has shown that it is possible to push the boundaries of music and create something unique and timeless.
- He has demonstrated the power of collaboration, working with many different artists to create iconic songs.
- His work has also highlighted the importance of experimentation and taking risks to create something truly special.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Giorgio Moroder quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Giorgio Moroder to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Giorgio Moroder. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage