24+ Idina Menzel Quotes (Musical, Powerful And Expressive)
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Idina Menzel Quotes (BEST)
- You can't get it all right all the time, but you can try your best. If you've done that, all that's left is to accept your shortcomings and have the courage to try to overcome them.
- It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small, and the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all.
- I know I'm known for singing some of those high notes but that's really not what giving someone goose bumps is all about. It's about really trying to find what makes you unique...
- Things happen for a reason, and in their own time.
- I definitely use my music to kind of alleviate my stress and get me through specific moments in time where I'm just being really tough on myself.
- The cold never bothered me anyway.
- My favorite thing of all time is a New York City when there's a blizzard. Everything gets really quiet, and everyone goes to the movies and the park.
- As I get older, I realize all I've done is sing and act and hone those skills.
- My biggest project right now is trying to be a really great mom and learning how to balance family and career. I'm just trying to spend as much time with my family as I can.
- I always use my husband's cocoa butter stuff. He has amazing skin!
Idina Menzel Short Quotes
- Nerves are good. They keep you alive.
- The truth is I love musical theatre and always have.
- As a mom, I don't have much time for beauty.
- I will never leave the theater. My heart is there and I love being on stage eight times a week.
- Not like [Adele Dazeems] going to follow me around for the rest of my life.
- When you sit back and you just do what you love, things happen
Idina Menzel Famous Quotes And Sayings
I love my husband very much. I knew it was real true love because I felt like I could be myself around that person. Your true, true innermost authentic self, the stuff you don't let anyone else see, if you can be that way with that person, I think that that's real love. — Idina Menzel
'Frozen' definitely isn't about a man, but about the relationship between two sisters. At different times in our lives we find ourselves either more connected to or disconnected from the people in our family, and I think audiences will really be able to relate to that. — Idina Menzel
I don't do too much looking back and regretting things - not that I haven't made tons of mistakes. But I do think people are in our lives so we can learn lessons and evolve as better human beings. — Idina Menzel
I find that, maybe because I'm also a singer, I hear music in characters all the time, even if they don't sing. I hear what affects me in my heart. — Idina Menzel
In my songs there's a lot of intimate, personality - driven, sweet singing, and that's the kind I actually love the most, as close to how we speak as possible.I do get to do the crazy high notes, of course. But that's also a part of me. I'm full spectrum. A vulnerable side and a side that wants to kick ass. — Idina Menzel
Performing isn't only about the acrobatics and the high notes: It's staying in the moment, connecting with the audience in an authentic way, and making yourself real to them through the music. I am more than the notes I hit, and that's how I try to approach my life. You can't get it all right all the time, but you can try your best. If you've done that, all that's left is to accept your shortcomings and have the courage to try to overcome them. — Idina Menzel
You get to relive your childhood when you have a baby and you see these toys and these books you read when you were little - the innocence that you are able to maintain because you have to find that again in order to connect with your child keeps you in a special state of mind. — Idina Menzel
I love working with a cast and a group of people every day, which is different than recording because you're usually pretty isolated and alone. They serve as a good balance for each other. — Idina Menzel
Life Lessons by Idina Menzel
- Idina Menzel has shown that hard work and dedication can lead to success, having achieved success on Broadway and in film.
- She has also demonstrated the importance of staying true to yourself and your values, having spoken out about issues such as body positivity and LGBT rights.
- Finally, her career has shown that it is possible to achieve success in multiple areas, having achieved success not only in acting but also in music and writing.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Idina Menzel quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Idina Menzel to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Idina Menzel. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage