22+ Apolo Ohno Quotes On Education, Friendship And Dancing With Stars
Top 10 Apolo Ohno Quotes (BEST)
- Winning does not always mean coming in first...real victory is in arriving at the finish line with no regrets because you know you've gone all out.
- If you put your mind to something, if you give 100 percent, if you sacrifice, and if you dedicate yourself, anything is truly possible.
- We all naturally want to become successful... we also want to take shortcuts. And it's easy to do so, but you can never take away the effort of hard work and discipline and sacrifice.
- Be YOU. Don't be someone else. YOU are a unique individual. Be proud... rock it loud.
- I've always wanted to play a role in inspiring people to be better, to live higher quality lives and to feel good about the way that they look and feel.
- Did you do every single thing you could today, to be your best?
- I think so many times we focus so much on just the end result when when we finally reach that point we realize that was never the true goal. That was never really what it was all about.
- You can't dwell on what happened. You can't live even a moment stewing in bitterness.
- If I have given my all and still do not win, I haven't lost. Others might remember winning or losing; I remember the journey.
- Every single experience, every single thing that's happened in my life, struggle, obstacle, trials and tribulations, I think they've all molded me to become the character and the person who I am.
Apolo Ohno Famous Quotes And Sayings
Japan, not only a mega-busy city that thrives on electronics and efficiency, actually has an almost sacred appreciation of nature. One must travel outside of Tokyo to truly experience the 'old Japan' and more importantly feel these aspects of Japanese culture. — Apolo Ohno
It starts with your diet and then to your exercise... you have to make the right decisions as a consumer and learn about carbs and proteins as well as watching your portion control, and from there you have to stay active as much as possible. — Apolo Ohno
When you watch a tea ceremony, every single movement, every single gesture is very calculated. It's very precise, and it's all protocol. It's all a part of the system. And it's almost like they've sacrificed every single thing to make that perfect. It's like their craft. — Apolo Ohno
My father is 100% Japanese and came to the United States when he was only 18 years old. My grandmother still resides in Japan, which has allowed me to travel to the roots of my ancestors with my father. — Apolo Ohno
My mantra has always been to have zero regrets in life. Everything I do at one speed, I go all-out. — Apolo Ohno
I think we should all be pursuing something of zero regrets, and how do we become greater than we were yesterday. — Apolo Ohno
I was always active as a child. My dad tried to place me in every sport imaginable. I had so much energy, he wanted to push me in a direction where that energy was used appropriately to keep me out of trouble and focused while I was in school. — Apolo Ohno
It's an individual sport, but collectively everybody shares the same motto that Ironman stands for: anything is possible. — Apolo Ohno
My dad always used to tell me that sometimes you have to have a massive storm in order to clear the sky. — Apolo Ohno
As I grow older, I have a growing curiosity about my other half. My dad did a wonderful job raising me, and I wouldn't change it for the world, but at the same time there is a growing curiosity about my other half. — Apolo Ohno
When I look at my life now and all the mistakes I've made, all the bad decisions I've made, all the things I could have done differently or done more in, I don't think I would have changed anything. — Apolo Ohno
When there's somebody racing side-by-side, when somebody's right next to me and they're pushing and we're both tired, we're both fatigued, I want to be able to beat them mentally. — Apolo Ohno
Life Lessons by Apolo Ohno
- Apolo Ohno's career demonstrates the importance of hard work and dedication in achieving success.
- His ability to stay focused and motivated even when faced with adversity is a great example of what it takes to be a champion.
- His willingness to take risks and push the boundaries of his sport show that with the right attitude, anything is possible.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Apolo Ohno quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Apolo Ohno to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Apolo Ohno. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage