46+ Ben Feldman Quotes On Education, Being And Entrepreneurial
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Ben Feldman Quotes (BEST)
- Goals aren't enough. You need goals plus deadlines: goals big enough to get excited about and deadline to make you run. One isn't much good without the other, but together they can be tremendous.
- You know, a man's life is the most precious thing in the world, isn't it? So isn't it odd that a man will insure everything but his life?
- Doing something costs something. Doing nothing costs something. And, quite often, doing nothing costs a lot more!
- Every man has problems that only life insurance can solve. In the young man’s case, the problem is to create cash; for the older man, to conserve it.
- The basic purpose of life insurance is to create cash…nothing more or nothing less. Everything else confuses and complicates.
- Life insurance is time. The time a man might not have. If he needs time, he needs life insurance.
- Don't sell life insurance. Sell what life insurance can do.
- Most people buy not because they believe, but because the sales person believes.
- Work hard. Think big. Listen well.
- You've got a problem. Part of what you own isn't yours. It belongs to Uncle Sam. May I show you how much belongs to Uncle Sam?
Ben Feldman Short Quotes
- I don't like sci-fi/fantasy.
- I never thought I was gonna live in LA. I thought I was gonna live in New York forever.
- Unfortunately, my career is increasingly leading me into rooms where everybody is funny.
- Your biggest asset is a positive attitude. That more than anything else determines your earnings.
- If you’ve got a problem make it a procedure and it won’t be a problem anymore.
- You haven’t done anything wrong. You just haven’t done anything, and that’s what’s wrong.
- Term insurance is temporary, but your problem is permanent.
- I've been pretty lucky, I like my jobs.
- When you walk out, the money walks in
- The key to a sale in an interview, and the key to an interview is a disturbing question.
Ben Feldman Quotes On Life
Do you know anyone who has a lease on life? It isn’t a question of if; it’s a question of when. — Ben Feldman
When you realize the writers start writing to who you are, you're basically reading reviews of yourself. And then it becomes this cyclical nightmare where I feel like I need to play into it, then I find myself acting like the character in real life. — Ben Feldman
I do not sell life insurance. I sell money. I sell dollars for pennies apiece. My dollars cost 3 cents per dollar per year. — Ben Feldman
If people understood what life insurance does, we wouldn't need salesmen to sell it. People would come knocking on the door. But they don't understand. — Ben Feldman
Ben Feldman Famous Quotes And Sayings
When you audition for shows in Hollywood, you go in, you do your scene, maybe you get an adjustment. It's sort of easy, and a lot of times it just feels sort of rote and simple. Whereas when you go to New York and you audition for plays, you walk out sweaty and intimidated and nervous and doubting yourself as an actor. — Ben Feldman
My dad told me at the very beginning of my career, basically, "If you're gonna have a megaphone, you're gonna need to use it to do some kind of good." He has always been aggravated by any kind of celebrities that don't have any charities or love or passion or something they're trying to help. — Ben Feldman
I get up in the morning and I put on makeup and then I say somebody else's words in someone else's clothes, and then I go home and watch TV, have a glass of whisky and go to bed. And I'm overcompensated for that. So it's insane to not use that pedestal to try and at least help someone or something that's in need. — Ben Feldman
I meet people and a lot of times, instead of saying, "Are you from the East Coast?" people just go, "you're from the East Coast, right?", having no reason to have known that. I don't know what that is. Maybe it's just that I'm Jewish. — Ben Feldman
I'm a lot happier in people's living rooms weekly than I think I would be if I was really, really relying on a movie career to keep me fulfilled and excited. — Ben Feldman
If you look at the history of advertising, most of them were Jews, so it was only a matter of time before 'Mad Men' explored that area of advertising. — Ben Feldman
If you're starting to lose your faith in the general intelligence of the American populous, there's nothing like them mistaking pop culture for Van Gogh as a sign that people still read their history books and care about art. — Ben Feldman
I rarely use the telephone because he may not want to see me. I have a better chance of seeing the man I want to see if I do go. Besides, switchboard girls and secretaries have become very good. They've learned to take you apart. 'Who? Why? What for? What company?' You don't always get by. I seldom call on the phone. I'd rather go. — Ben Feldman
If I don't buy it, I can't sell it. — Ben Feldman
I know plenty of actors smarter than me with better taste than me who love horror movies and love sci-fi and it just doesn't make sense to me. — Ben Feldman
Fundamentals are right down to earth. And one fundamental is: You have to make calls. Nothing happens until you make a call. It’s that fundamental! — Ben Feldman
You are already broke and don't even know it. — Ben Feldman
Youll have the same problems when I walk out, as you had when I walked in... unless you let me take your problems with me. — Ben Feldman
Read! Study never stops because publications never stop coming in. It's read and study. And think about what you're studying. Take it apart and put it together. Ask 'why?' And know the answers. — Ben Feldman
The biggest asset you have is your earning capacity, and that depends entirely on your attitude. — Ben Feldman
I'm just the least funny person in a room full of funny people, which is basically every single day of work for me. — Ben Feldman
Your value depends on what you make of yourself. Make the most of yourself for that is all there is of you. — Ben Feldman
I think I'm the funniest guy in a room full of unfunny people. Unfortunately, my career is increasingly leading me into rooms where everybody is funny. I'm the least funny person in a room full of funny people. — Ben Feldman
I think I'm the funniest guy in a room full of unfunny people. — Ben Feldman
I don't like horror, which is ridiculous because I've been in three horror movies, but when I see those things, I see camera tricks and fake blood and actors screaming and I don't know understand why other actors don't see that. — Ben Feldman
No one ever died with too much money. — Ben Feldman
There was a time where I chose my jobs based on what jobs were available to me, so I would choose 100 percent of them. — Ben Feldman
Life Lessons by Ben Feldman
- Ben Feldman's success as a businessman demonstrates the importance of taking risks, working hard, and staying focused on your goals.
- He also emphasizes the value of building relationships with people and being generous with your time and resources.
- Finally, he shows that it is possible to achieve success through dedication and determination, no matter your background or circumstances.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Ben Feldman quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Ben Feldman to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Ben Feldman. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage