23+ Bob Ehrlich Quotes On Education, Governor And Conservative
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Bob Ehrlich Quotes (BEST)
- We discussed politics, but we also talked about the importance of hard work, personal responsibility, living within your means, keeping your word. Those lessons stay with you throughout your life.
- Some of the most important conversations I've ever had occurred at my family's dinner table.
- Politics is a contest among people of diverse backgrounds and philosophies, advocating different solutions to common problems. The system only works when principled, energetic people participate.
- I don't know what leadership is. You can't touch it. You can't feel it. It's not tangible. But I do know this: you recognize it when you see it.
- It's appropriate to celebrate public service, and the thoughtful people who choose to serve. They symbolize what is good and decent about this historic citizen legislature, and we thank them.
- Thoughtful people of different political philosophies can disagree, but in a very agreeable manner.
- Serving in Congress has been the honor of a lifetime.
- I support stem cell research, including embryonic stem cell research.
- Leaders do not sway with the polls. Instead, they sway the polls through their own words and actions.
- I generally believe in polls. Scientific polls are accurate.
Bob Ehrlich Short Quotes
- I don't pay any attention to what the Baltimore Sun editorial page says about anything.
- We have no more fundamental obligation in government than to ensure the safety of our citizens.
- I promised her an interesting life and good food, and the rest is history.
- I'm a competitive person.
Bob Ehrlich Quotes On Maryland
Every Maryland family wants financial security, schools that work, quality healthcare, safer neighborhoods, and ever-expanding economic opportunity. These are the building blocks of a superior quality of life. — Bob Ehrlich
We're betting, at this place and this time, we have people ready for change in the state of Maryland. — Bob Ehrlich
My capital budget maintains my commitment to the education of children, health of the Chesapeake Bay, and safety of all Maryland citizens. We will continue to focus on the five pillars of my Administration as we build today and look forward to the projects of the future. — Bob Ehrlich
Bob Ehrlich Famous Quotes And Sayings
Experts tell us that 90% of all brain development occurs by the age of five. If we don't begin thinking about education in the early years, our children are at risk of falling behind by the time they start Kindergarten. — Bob Ehrlich
At some point - I care about charter schools and criminal justice reform and $20 trillion in debt and real growth. At some point, I want to hear that clash of ideas. I don`t care if it gets ugly. That`s what campaigns are all about. — Bob Ehrlich
Leadership is about doing what you know is right - even when a growing din of voices around you is trying to convince you to accept what you know to be wrong. — Bob Ehrlich
This crisis of long-term unemployment is having a profoundly damaging impact on the lives of those bearing the brunt of it. We know this thanks to a series of careful studies of the problem conducted in the depths of the 1930s Great Depression. — Bob Ehrlich
It`s not just Republicans. It`s Republicans and Democrats. It`s middle class, lower middle class, working class Americans who have felt the angst, who are frustrated, who are angry as a result of 1% growth which, in my view, has been really the issue that has propelled Donald Trump from day one. — Bob Ehrlich
This is classic Donald Trump. This is the movement, not the party. He has been agitating against the leadership, the Washington establishment, the status quo, people who have held power, people that didn`t take on President Barack Obama to the extent he wanted to or the base wants to. — Bob Ehrlich
Life Lessons by Bob Ehrlich
- Bob Ehrlich teaches us the importance of staying true to your values and beliefs, even in the face of opposition.
- He also demonstrates the power of hard work and dedication to achieving goals, as he worked his way up from a state delegate to Governor of Maryland.
- Finally, Bob Ehrlich's career shows us the importance of staying engaged in the political process and fighting for the causes you believe in.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Bob Ehrlich quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Bob Ehrlich to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Bob Ehrlich. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage