36+ Brendon Urie Quotes On Taylor Swift, Broadway And Jimmy Fallon Show
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Brendon Urie Quotes (BEST)
- You don't have to be angry, you don't have to be too cool for school. You can just have a good time and dance like no one's watching. Just enjoy life.
- If I was a serial killer? How I would kill somebody? I'm actually a very compulsive person ... I'd chainsaw people.
- Hey, Ill be a pretty boy for money.
- I look back at the past as fond memories but I'm able to move forwards in a new light, like I'm reborn.
- We're just like you. Were not these older idols, you know, were just kids like you guys.
- I like to put wings on my mythical creatures, because I've always wanted to be able to fly! That's a dream of mine.
- I played trumpet in middle school, and then I had to get braces, so I had to stop playing trumpet and start playing drums.
- I like having that juxtaposition where you can have a very triumphant sounding song and then throw in all this crazy imagery. That's part of the fun of writing, you know?
- I think some songs are better on vinyl.
- It's fun to play characters in songs. I can just cheat a little bit... be this person for just a small amount of time and just help vent that idea.
Brendon Urie Short Quotes
- I'm shedding off the old me and I'm reborn as the new me - it's great!
- I like to use religion as a catalyst for something that I believe.
- I don't care who gets in my way... I'm just gonna come right though and riot.
- I think anything you listen to is going to be different.
- Heartbreak is the best motivation.
- I don't have any pets, so I get to walk around the house naked. So I'm more free.
- I have my mother's hips...I have an apple bottom.
Brendon Urie Quotes On Love
I'm not starting my own religion, I'm not preaching, and I'm not starting a church of any kind, but I love being able to accumulate so many experiences over the years and use that as ammunition for what I truly believe in. — Brendon Urie
I love going back to vinyl! I still have a great vinyl collection that I'm building up every couple of months. It's something I love to do. — Brendon Urie
I love every type of listening format, from MP3s to CDs to vinyl. There's something special about each one. It's a sign of the times. I love looking back, and even putting new music on vinyl - if it's right! — Brendon Urie
I love looking back, and even putting new music on vinyl - if it's right! — Brendon Urie
'Victorious' for me was a chance to write a song exactly how I was feeling - I was feeling triumphant, I was feeling like I could do anything as long as I've got the people that I love by my side. We're gonna go out and conquer it, and party, and just be awesome. — Brendon Urie
I love being involved in all of the creative stuff; I love talking ideas with directors. Anyone with an imagination can create something fun. — Brendon Urie
Brendon Urie Famous Quotes And Sayings
Music is always a healer. Music has never let me down. I know it’s my religion. There’s the idea that you can’t truly know happiness until you know sadness, so how can you heal yourself unless you’ve hurt yourself? I’m still figuring out who I am, but I know that I’m not who I was. — Brendon Urie
I think anything you listen to is going to be different. You're going to listen to a song differently if you're just sitting around somewhere listening on your phone as opposed to sitting in a dark room listening to a vinyl album. It's going to be a totally different experience. — Brendon Urie
I grew up in a very religious family, so that was never going to leave me. I just accepted it over the years. Although I'm not religious myself, it is so much a part of me. It's a part of my history, a part of my tradition and my culture, so I don't want to just throw it away and leave it behind, because it's made me who I am today. — Brendon Urie
When I wrote a song, it would have to be from something I was really excited about, or a melody that's been haunting me for weeks, or a message I wanted to convey lyrically. So it would have to start from something I felt very strongly about. — Brendon Urie
You can't really take a vinyl record player on a plane so you're not going to have the same experience, but if you walk yourself away and allow yourself to experience these different moments with music, you're so much richer in experience for that. That's what I believe. — Brendon Urie
I think some songs are better on vinyl. I would rather listen to it in a club! 80% of this album; put it on in a club and just rage! Play it super loud! — Brendon Urie
Frank Sinatra turns 100 this year and his music has been a major player in the soundtrack of my life. So it's only right that I return the favor and pay it forward. — Brendon Urie
I grew up in a religious family and, like, that was a very big part of my life, and still, very much, is even though I don't affiliate with any specific religion. It's just, for me, you know, the spirituality of being able to own up to your sins, as they're called, and take responsibility for your actions really hit me this time around. — Brendon Urie
I wanted to talk about a lot of stuff that I've been through. Party-wise, it's taken me almost a decade to party enough to accumulate enough experiences that I could sing about and put in one song! — Brendon Urie
Could I imagine being a piano? That'd be awesome. I'd throw a D-minor at you to make you sad, then an F-major to make you happy! — Brendon Urie
It's ignorant! The stereotype is guys that are weak and have failing relationships write about how sad they are. If you listen to our songs, not one of them has that tone. Emo is bullshit! If people want to take it for the literal sense of the word, then yes, we're an emotional band, we put a lot of thought into what we do. People always try to stereotype us, but we don't fit the emo stereotype. — Brendon Urie
We're weird guys. I don't know if a lot of people get our humor. A lot of people probably think we're jerks. We're real sarcastic. Really ironic and stuff. We mean well, but we joke around probably a lot more than we should. — Brendon Urie
You don't have to be the same as anybody else, but you can support - just concerning human rights in general. — Brendon Urie
Life Lessons by Brendon Urie
- Brendon Urie's work demonstrates the importance of staying true to yourself and your passions, no matter the obstacles.
- His music also shows that it's possible to create something meaningful and impactful by staying true to your unique style.
- Finally, Urie's career is a testament to the power of hard work and dedication to achieving your goals.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Brendon Urie quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Brendon Urie to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Brendon Urie. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage