24+ Brian Bosworth Quotes On Football, Sports And Hair
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Brian Bosworth Quotes (BEST)
- Football is so barbaric. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking by playing it. I feel almost like I escaped from boot camp.
- Wrestlers are a bunch of wanna-be football players.
- I deeply regret those situations that have blemished the image of the University of Oklahoma, and I hope that I can rectify the embarrassment I have brought the university.
- All I want is the defining moment.
- I lead an introverted and boring life here in California.
- People never understood that there was Brian and The Boz. They were two completely different people.
- When you're 20, we all make stupid and impulsive decisions.
- I'd rather be good than lucky.
- I'm moving to a point that I'm fed up with the N.C.A.A. dictation.
- If you can miss getting up in the morning and running into a wall, I miss playing football. I'll never be a frustrated athlete.
Brian Bosworth Quotes On Football
The saddest day of my life was the day I didn't get to play football anymore. — Brian Bosworth
I had sacrificed my entire life to play football. — Brian Bosworth
I'm a big fan of Coach Dorrell. I watched UCLA football for many, many years. I've grown accustomed to the Pac-10 style. — Brian Bosworth
I watched UCLA football for many, many years. I've grown accustomed to the Pac-10 style. — Brian Bosworth
Brian Bosworth Quotes On People
I'd like to improve on running plays. I want to see if I can hurt some more people. To me, I don't think I'm out there hurting enough people. — Brian Bosworth
I should hurt a lot more people than I do. I'd like to hurt someone on every play. — Brian Bosworth
You see 'awesome' and I see 'lost.' It's very easy to lose touch with reality when you've got that many people thinking you are more than you really are. — Brian Bosworth
I hate when people call me 'The Boz'. — Brian Bosworth
Brian Bosworth Famous Quotes And Sayings
Usually the films that I do are released theatrically in foreign markets. In the U.S., they're either picked up as HBO premier films or Showtime first-runs. In today's market, in America, you need at least $50 million for your budget to go to the big show, and I'm not quite there yet. But keep watching - maybe someday I will be. — Brian Bosworth
How hard could it be? Is it really going to hurt? You get into that deep well of emotion if you are by yourself. Why am I here? What's the point of going on? If I can't do what I want to do, then what's the point? — Brian Bosworth
In the middle of a play, I go crazy and don't realize what I'm doing. I'll snap back to reality and I realize, 'Hey, I just ripped that boy's helmet off,' or, 'I'm over here twisting this guy's knee. — Brian Bosworth
Due to the injuries that I will have for the rest of my life, it is physically impossible for me to consider any career in wrestling. — Brian Bosworth
I actually was rebelling as all young adults tend to do at or around the age of 19, to experiment with their lives and have fun. — Brian Bosworth
The sight of burnt orange makes me puke. — Brian Bosworth
Life Lessons by Brian Bosworth
- Brian Bosworth's career shows that hard work and dedication can lead to success, even in the face of adversity.
- He also demonstrates the importance of having a strong support system and believing in yourself.
- Finally, his story serves as a reminder that failure is not permanent and that you can always come back from it.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Brian Bosworth quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Brian Bosworth to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Brian Bosworth. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage