27+ Charles L. Allen Quotes On Education, Slavery And Success
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Charles L. Allen Quotes (BEST)
- When you say a situation or a person is hopeless, you are slamming the door in the face of God.
- Faith is like a boomerang; begin using what you have and it comes back to you in greater measure.
- The hardest people to reach with the love of God are not the bad people. They know they are bad. They have no defense. The hardest ones to win for God are the self-righteous people.
- Sometimes life has a way of putting us on our backs to force us to look up.
- We have now well established the fact in our own nation that one can do more work in six days, even in five, than in seven. A run-down person is an unproductive person.
- In the Bible there are three distinctive meanings of grace; It means the mercy and active love of God; It means the winsome attractiveness of God; It means the strength of God to overcome.
- But how can I give to God what is rightfully His? There is only one way; that is in service to others.
- Miserable are the persons who do not have something beyond themselves to search for.
- The work praises the man.
- The Christian is not one who has gone all the way with Christ. None of us has. The Christian is one who has found the right road.
Charles L. Allen Short Quotes
- Some people's measure of success is how much they can grab hold of and hold on to.
- Contentment gives peace and joy in our minds and hearts, which is the reward of living God's way.
- Why should you be content with so little? Why shouldn't you reach out for something big?
- Visualize, 'prayerize', 'actionize', and your wishes will come true.
- I can become so interested in what I have that I forget the needs of my soul.
- The first purpose of prayer is to know God.
- As I go about I see a lot of "coffin" men. They have room for themselves and nobody else.
Charles L. Allen Quotes On Person
What a person thinks about determines what he is. — Charles L. Allen
Before repeating something bad about another person, ask yourself these three questions: Is it true? Is it necessary for me to tell it? Is it kind to tell it? — Charles L. Allen
Actually no person owns anything. All belongs to God, but while man is on earth he has the God-given right of possession. — Charles L. Allen
Charles L. Allen Famous Quotes And Sayings
Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that? — Charles L. Allen
When you decide clearly and definitely what you want, then no sacrifice is too great as you put all of your powers into astounding results. — Charles L. Allen
I am one who believes that with God nothing is hopeless - that all things are possible through prayer. — Charles L. Allen
One of the important things about marriage is to be accepted. Love is the basis of marriage, but there are many married people who have never felt accepted. Marriage is not a reformatory, and spouses need to reach out to each other without criticism or reservations. To live with a wife or husband who does not accept you is a dark valley to walk through. — Charles L. Allen
Remember that you are needed. There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it. — Charles L. Allen
God gave these ten laws for our good. He wants us to be our very best and to get the most that is possible our of life. — Charles L. Allen
Prayer is not a means by which I seek to control God; it is a means of putting myself in a position where God can control me. — Charles L. Allen
Life Lessons by Charles L. Allen
- Charles L. Allen taught the importance of faith and optimism, emphasizing that prayer and a positive attitude can help us through difficult times.
- He also encouraged people to take responsibility for their own lives, to be proactive in their faith, and to strive for excellence in all areas of life.
- His work also highlighted the importance of humility, compassion, and service to others, and the need to recognize our own weaknesses and limitations.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Charles L. Allen quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Charles L. Allen to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Charles L. Allen. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage