26+ Darrell Issa Quotes (Influential, Controversial And Innovative)
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Darrell Issa Quotes (BEST)
- Remember, America's greatness is based on creating wealth like the rest of the world has never known, and then, making sure it's shared throughout a middle class and even the underprivileged.
- I've always been fond of the saying that when it comes to oversight and reform, the federal government does two things well: nothing and overreact.
- In America, we're trying to find a peaceful solution in the Middle East, and we're not going to be divided along any lines.
- My brother went on to have a long and sordid career.
- I was brought up in a household with sir and ma'am.
- You can call me a pain. I'll accept that as a compliment.
- Some people want to amass a great amount of wealth and make a great looking obituary. I'm going to die with more money than is good to leave my son.
- Some people say that watching pay freezes in the government is like watching water freeze. It expands.
- My father and all my uncles on both sides served in the military in World War II and Korea.
- I don't recall having a gun. I really don't. I don't think I ever pulled a gun on anyone in my life.
Darrell Issa Short Quotes
- Every one of our congressional offices, every day, is under attack.
- I have an I.Q. of 100 plus a little bit. I have to work real hard to get things when I read.
- I've said my patience is not infinite.
- Politics is cyclical.
Darrell Issa Famous Quotes And Sayings
Every ISP is being attacked, maliciously both from in the United States and outside of the United States, by those who want to invade people's privacy. But more importantly they want to take control of computers, they want to hack them, they want to steal information. — Darrell Issa
Every portal coming into this country is being attacked by those who would harvest information, both national security secrets and just the common information of private individuals and private individuals. That crime is going on, every day, on a single entity known as the Internet. — Darrell Issa
It's very simple. If the American people care about a lot of things including corruption in government, then, in fact, if you use the power to appoint in order to do political business, to clear fields, to save your party money and so on, if it's not a crime - and I believe it is - it certainly is business as usual, politics of corruption. — Darrell Issa
I support the framework that the bipartisan group of senators are working on...We have to remember the 11 million people who are here are people...[i]t's what Abraham Lincoln would have said, it is what the Republican Party stands for. It is the reason we have to get it right on who stays and who goes. — Darrell Issa
I don't need to be looking at every failure of government, I need to be looking where failure of government needs reform. — Darrell Issa
Bureaucracies tend to grow and to brag about their growth based on how many individuals they have and how much money they spend. — Darrell Issa
Told reporters Wednesday he can support a pathway to citizenship for some of the 11 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. and that he actually prefers it to a plan that would create a second-class of citizens through alternative programs. — Darrell Issa
The American people have a right to except that the rule of law will guarantee that even if we don't like the policy, that it's done properly. — Darrell Issa
The American people do not want ambassadorships or any other position handed out to save a party money. — Darrell Issa
Like most Americans, I hope and wish is that there is a peaceful resolution to the Middle East conflict. Unfortunately, there are extremists on both sides who oppose a peaceful resolution and instead choose violence. — Darrell Issa
The debate on how to shrink the federal government is at the core of our problem of government not doing its job. — Darrell Issa
You know, it doesn't take a genius in the private sector to know that you can save literally hundreds of billions of dollars in federal spending if you can make it more responsive. That's the main job. — Darrell Issa
Life Lessons by Darrell Issa
- Darrell Issa has demonstrated the importance of hard work and dedication in achieving success in the political arena.
- He has also shown the value of staying true to your principles and values, even in the face of opposition.
- Finally, he has demonstrated the importance of finding common ground and working together to achieve meaningful change.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Darrell Issa quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Darrell Issa to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Darrell Issa. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage