28+ Edge Quotes (Dramatic, Intense And Charismatic)
Top 10 Edge Quotes (BEST)
- I was using the word awesomeness while you were still in high school, popping zits.
- Ahh, Otunga. I hope you keep depending on your wife. I hope she keeps making movies because while she's walking the red carpet, you're gonna be walking the unemployment line.
- I suppose ultimately I'm interested in music. I'm a musician. I'm not a gunslinger. That's the difference between what I do and what a lot of guitar heroes do.
- We refer to the TLC Match as totally lacking coolness.
- Now little kids come to my front door and give me cookies. You see that smile on their face, they're looking at me the same way I used to look at Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart, and that's pretty cool.
- I haven't even seen you successfully talk to a woman since I've known you, unless of course, you count Alex Riley.
- Well folks, what do you think? Here's our choices.. Should I give Paul Bearer back to Kane? Should I shove Paul Bearer down these steps?
- Who is his manager? Milton Bradley.
- Nobody cares about Michael Cole!
- I really like The Dudleyz' new attire. It has that whole Bushwhackers 2000 feel.
Edge Short Quotes
- Feast your eyes on the severe massivity of our tag partner.
- I think the Dudleys are mad at us, well, because we're beautiful!
- After watching that, I gotta admit, I am awesome!
- We don't do anything illegal, we do 'run-ins'
- And I quote, Michael Cole is still a massive tool!
- Just so you know I never had a dad either, but that's another story for another time.
- Why am I arguing with a computer?
- I find it to be an ongoing challenge to keep the guitar from becoming too traditional.
- Tell your little mascot to get out of here, cause I have no problem flippin' the bird.
- He's the game all right.
Edge Famous Quotes And Sayings
Whenever I start working on a song, I immediately try to forget everything, to empty my head. I try to approach it like,“This is the first time I've ever played a guitar. What am I going to do?”. That's one way of getting straight through the conscious mind into the subconscious layer where the true creative spirit lies. — Edge
2001 King of the Ring? I really like the sound of that! That REEKS OF ROYALTY! So begins the ERA OF AWESOMENESS! — Edge
Wrestling pretty much consumes my thoughts. I think for people that are really successful in this business, that's the way it is. — Edge
EDGE WINS! EDGE WINS! EDGE WINS! — Edge
Well, Drew. Makes you feel any better. There's one thing that Kelly and this title have in common. They'll never be seen with you. — Edge
Down goes Cena! Down goes Cena! Down goes Cena! — Edge
Mick Foley has gone from being a hardcore legend to a cuddly teddy bear. — Edge
I just wanted to let all our fans know that there is nothing to be alarmed about because our faces are 100% .....Ass Free. — Edge
Life Lessons by Edge
- Edge has shown that hard work and dedication can lead to success, as he has achieved success in both television and film.
- He has also demonstrated the importance of taking risks and trying new things, as he has ventured into different genres and roles.
- Finally, Edge has shown that it is possible to remain humble and grounded, even in the face of great success.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Edge quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Edge to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Edge. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage