57+ Grant Cardone Quotes On Success, Real Estate And Motivational
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Grant Cardone Quotes (BEST)
- Your greatness is limited only by the investments you make in yourself.
- Your success will be compromised by your need to be liked by everyone.
- Rich people use debt to leverage investments and grow cash flows. Poor people use debt to buy things that make rich people richer.
- I'm going to do anything and everything, remove every boulder, every hurdle and every problem out of my way to make my dreams come true.
- Quit sharing bad news and gossip you aren't a garbage truck.
- Never lower your target ; increase your actions.
- Never reduce a target. Instead, increase actions!
- Massive success is the best revenge.
- Rich people invest money and poor people spend it.
- Realistic thinking is based on what others think is possible-but they are not you and have no way of knowing your potential and purposes
Grant Cardone Short Quotes
- You can't get anywhere flying under the radar.
- Think about it: What's the worst thing that can happen to you if you just totally go for it?
- Never lower your price, add value.
- Never depend on one action.
- Do what others refuse to do.
- Have goals so big your problems pale in comparison.
- You can't hate and ball at the same time
- Obscurity is a bigger problem than money.
- Fear depends on time for it's strength! Confront that which you fear with speed.
- The ambitious are criticized by those that have given up.
Grant Cardone Quotes On Success
Criticism precedes admiration and – like it or not – goes hand in hand with success. Keep pouring on the success, and sooner or later, the very same people who were putting you down will be admiring you for what you have done. — Grant Cardone
Treating success as an option is one of the major reasons why more people don't create it for themselves-and why most people don't even get close to living up to their full potential. — Grant Cardone
The average call me obsessed, the successful call me for advice. — Grant Cardone
Success is the difference between where you are and where you could be — Grant Cardone
Anyone who minimizes the importance of success to your future has given up on his or her own chances of accomplishment and is spending his or her life trying to convince others to do the same. — Grant Cardone
Most people only work enough so that it feels like work, whereas successful people work at a pace that gets such satisfying results that work is a reward. Truly successful people don’t even call it work; for them, it’s a passion. Why? Because they do enough to win! — Grant Cardone
Success is your duty, obligation and responsibility — Grant Cardone
Success tends to bless those who are most committed to giving it the most attention. — Grant Cardone
That is what lower performers do; they make others wrong for doing what is necessary in order to make themselves feel okay about doing nothing! The highest performers-the winners-respond by studying successful people and duplicating success. — Grant Cardone
Don't be confused by what looks like luck to you. Lucky people don't make successful people; people who completely commit themselves to success seem to get lucky in life. — Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone Quotes On Motivational
Building trust is key to discovering and understanding your buyers' motives. — Grant Cardone
You can't reach your potential without haters. — Grant Cardone
Don't go to work to work, go to work to prosper. — Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone Quotes On Inspiring
The economy is not the problem, how people respond is the problem! — Grant Cardone
No economy, no matter how bad, can hold down a goal that is followed by enough action. — Grant Cardone
Your family is depending on you. No better reason to bring all your game all the time. — Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone Famous Quotes And Sayings
Avoid debt that doesn’t pay you. Make it a rule that you never use debt that won’t make you money. I borrowed money for a car only because I knew it could increase my income. Rich people use debt to leverage investments and grow cash flows. Poor people use debt to buy things that make rich people richer. — Grant Cardone
Get a millionaire mentor. Most of us were brought up middle class or poor and then hold ourselves to the limits and ideas of that group. I have been studying millionaires to duplicate what they did. Get your own personal millionaire mentor and study them. Most rich people are extremely generous with their knowledge and their resources. — Grant Cardone
Wake up! No one is going to save you. No one is going to take care of your family or your retirement. No one is going to “make things” work out for you. The only way to do so is to utilize every moment of every day at 10X levels. — Grant Cardone
Never reduce a target. Instead, increase actions. When you start rethinking your targets, making up excuses, and letting yourself off the hook, you are giving up on your dreams! — Grant Cardone
As long as you are alive, you will either live to accomplish your own goals and dreams or be used as a resource to accomplish someone else's. — Grant Cardone
Most opportunities are disguised as problems. — Grant Cardone
No matter how exceptional your product, you won't benefit financially if you can't sell it. — Grant Cardone
Almost every problem people face in their careers and other aspects of their lives - such as failed diets, marriages, and financial problems - are all the result of not taking enough action. — Grant Cardone
Don't just make money, make a difference. — Grant Cardone
Average is a failing plan! Average doesn't work in any area of life. Anything that you give only average amounts of attention to will start to subside and will eventually cease to exist. — Grant Cardone
Money is like a jealous lover. Ignore it and it will ignore you, or worse, it will leave you for someone who makes it a priority. — Grant Cardone
Money doesn’t know about clocks, schedules or holidays and you shouldn’t either. Money loves people that have great work ethic. — Grant Cardone
Make time, not excuses. — Grant Cardone
You will never be admired without being criticized first. — Grant Cardone
Until you become completely obsessed with your mission, no one will take you seriously. Until the world understands that you're not going away-that you are 100 percent committed and have complete and utter conviction and will persist in pursuing your project-you will not get the attention you need and the support you want. — Grant Cardone
I suggest that you become obsessed about the things you want; otherwise, you are going to spend a lifetime being obsessed with making up excuses as to why you didn’t get the life you wanted. — Grant Cardone
You know, you don't need to grow old to die. I was dying at the age of 20 as a result of no direction and no purpose. — Grant Cardone
Some people claim that expectations are the reason for unhappiness. However, I can assure you from personal experience that you’ll suffer greatly by setting subpar targets. — Grant Cardone
There are certain things in life that have limits, but you don't unless you impose limits on yourself. — Grant Cardone
Just Remember: The people that say, "your dreams are impossible " have already quit on theirs. — Grant Cardone
Companies that only focus on expense reduction are all but dead as they will find themselves sooner or later unable to reduce anymore. — Grant Cardone
Life Lessons by Grant Cardone
- Hard work and dedication are key to success; Grant Cardone is a great example of this, having achieved success through his consistent effort and determination.
- Having a clear goal and a plan to achieve it is essential for success; Grant Cardone has demonstrated this by setting clear objectives and taking action to reach them.
- Having a positive attitude and staying focused on the end goal is important; Grant Cardone has shown that by having a positive outlook and staying focused on his goals, he has been able to achieve success.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Grant Cardone quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Grant Cardone to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Grant Cardone. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage