29+ Jane D. Hull Quotes On Education, Freedom And Constitution
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Jane D. Hull Quotes (BEST)
- At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child's success is the positive involvement of parents.
- Arizona now has one of the most innovative systems of financing school construction in the nation.
- The attack and our response show just how vital Arizona's military bases are to the defense of our country. We need to do everything we can to protect them.
- We're helping those children who cannot help themselves and giving a push to those who can. We've done it by working together for a common purpose. I see no reason to stop now.
- We emerged from the events of September 11 more steadfast in our beliefs, more courageous in our actions and more determined to protect our values than ever before.
- Arizona faces many challenges ahead. None is more important or more pressing than passing a new state budget.
- We improved the environment in which our children live, learn and play by decreasing crime and clamping down on abuse and violence in the home and on the streets.
- Safety on our highways has improved significantly, with the help of the Legislature and the media.
- Arizona is a national leader in school choice with both charter schools and tuition tax credits giving parents and their children more school choices than ever before.
- Where else but in America could a schoolteacher from Kansas City end up the governor of her adopted state?
Jane D. Hull Short Quotes
- I realized then that the generations may change but the strength of our nation remains solid.
- When completed, the budget must provide the services we have promised to our constituents.
- Government cannot be all things to all people.
- It is time to maximize and prioritize our health care dollars.
- Right after the tragedy, President Bush asked Americans to get on with their lives and we did.
- The idea of it (draining Lake Powell) is absolutely ridiculous.
Jane D. Hull Quotes On Arizona
Despite Arizona's remarkable growth in recent years, we have met the current federal health standards for ozone pollution and the Environmental Protection Agency recently approved our dust control plan. — Jane D. Hull
I also want to thank Arizona citizens for their efforts at conserving energy last summer. — Jane D. Hull
Today, Arizona's sons and daughters, mothers and fathers are proudly serving their country. — Jane D. Hull
I often say that Arizonans should decide what's best for Arizona. — Jane D. Hull
Jane D. Hull Quotes On State
During the last regular session and the most recent special session, measures that I see as little more than Band-Aids were applied to three health programs in the state. — Jane D. Hull
Yesterday the flame of the Olympic torch was carried through our great state on its way to Salt Lake City. — Jane D. Hull
While I have some regrets that this is my last opportunity to deliver a State of the State address, I appreciate and am humbled by the opportunities this great state has given me. — Jane D. Hull
Jane D. Hull Famous Quotes And Sayings
No other country on earth could have provided such tremendous opportunities and we should never take the privilege of our citizenship for granted. — Jane D. Hull
Within minutes of the attack, your Department of Public Safety mobilized its Operations Center, headed by a national expert on weapons of mass destruction. — Jane D. Hull
In a single moment, we witnessed the worst of human behavior. And in the next, the very best of human behavior. And even more, we witnessed the tremendous spirit of Americans. — Jane D. Hull
In twenty years, the Lottery has raised over $1.4 billion. It has been run successfully and efficiently. — Jane D. Hull
The Growing Smarter laws now in place compel every community to plan their future growth and allow every citizen the right to be heard when those decisions are made. — Jane D. Hull
I have said it on several occasions, several times from this podium, that providing a quality education for our children is high on my priority list. I will not stop now. — Jane D. Hull
Life Lessons by Jane D. Hull
- Jane D. Hull's work as an American politician demonstrates the importance of working hard and staying true to your beliefs in order to achieve success.
- Hull's career is a testament to the power of dedication and perseverance, as she worked her way up from a local school board member to the Governor of Arizona.
- Her example shows that with hard work and dedication, anyone can make a difference in their community and beyond.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Jane D. Hull quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Jane D. Hull to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Jane D. Hull. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage