23+ Jared Padalecki Quotes On Friendship, Set And Jimmy Kimmel
Top 10 Jared Padalecki Quotes (BEST)
- There's no shame in having to fight every day, but fighting every day, and presumably, if you're still alive to hear these words or read this interview, then you are winning your war. You're here.
- When life beats you down, NEVER give up.
- If you're out there and need help, please seek it. Be proud of your valiant day-to-day struggle. There is no shame in needing support.
- Just be yourself and the right guy will come along, whether it be today, tomorrow, or next year. It'll happen!
- I'm a little self-conscious about my body. I love to wear hoodies because you can get cozy and eat some food and your belly doesn't show!
- There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.
- Whenever I drive under a yellow light, I always kiss my finger and tap it on the roof of the car. And I do that when I get onto a plane as well!
- I have been to Heaven, I've been to Hell, I've been possessed by Lucifer. You can't really get much bigger than that.
- Hey @justinbieber, how much are you paying your friend for pretending that it was HIS cocaine, and taking the fall for you?
- I had a nightmare about being on a cruise ship and the ship going down. It was an arduous process of the ship going down and we knew it was going down. There was everyone I know and love on the ship.
Jared Padalecki Famous Quotes And Sayings
Don't underestimate your own strength. To persevere. To make it through the most difficult of times. And, JUST as importantly, don't underestimate your ability to help someone ELSE during THEIR most difficult times. Sometimes all it takes is a kind word, or gesture, to help someone make it through their day. — Jared Padalecki
I'm a sucker for gag reels and teaser trailers for new seasons. One of the great parts of panels, especially on a show like 'Supernatural,' which can be so dark, it's fun to get up there and laugh and remember we're only telling a story. Seeing Eric Kripke and Ben Edlund up there being so funny always makes me laugh. — Jared Padalecki
There are a lot of actors that I really love to watch, actors who I have fun watching - I think Johnny Depp is phenomenal. But I wouldn't want that career as much as I'd like a career like Tom Hanks - he kind of represents the everyman. — Jared Padalecki
There's a book that I read, really a great book - it's called 'Lone Survivor' and I think they're trying to make it into a movie. I would love to play Marcus Luttrell, who was the author and the 'lone survivor.' He's a national hero; he's very courageous and heroic in insurmountable danger, so it's something I'd love to explore. — Jared Padalecki
On New Year's Eve, my dear friend lost his battle with depression . . . Though he wasn't the first friend I've lost to suicide, I sure hope he's the last. I wish I had the chance to go back and tell them what they meant to me. I wish I had the chance to beg them to seek help, to keep fighting. I wish they knew that they were surrounded by countless others who struggle on a daily basis. — Jared Padalecki
Anywhere I can be with my family — Jared Padalecki
I'm a fan of horrors. I love the ones that make you jump. My girlfriend hates it. I've been dating her for one-and-a-half years and I'm crazy about her, but she's terrified of horror films. Not the cute 'Will you hold me?' way, but she's weeping. With 'House of Wax,' we'll be sleeping and I'll go to the bathroom and she's sitting up waiting for me. — Jared Padalecki
I'm a Texas guy, and the good and bad of that is that I'm always, first and foremost, loyal. If it weren't for 'Supernatural,' I wouldn't have a lot of the blessings that I have today, so I'm going to play it out. I'm going to give it my all. — Jared Padalecki
Don't place expectations on someone. Enjoy the time you have together, and let it go where it goes. — Jared Padalecki
I'm so happy with my family, my career and my friends, and I'd like for them to be here forever, so I guess loss is what scares me the most. — Jared Padalecki
I'd love to do a comedy. I'm terrified of comedy. I don't think I'm funny, but I guess that's why it's so thrilling. — Jared Padalecki
When 'Supernatural' came out, there were a lot of procedurals and you were either a doctor or a cop or lawyer, otherwise the show didn't stay on TV. And then we came around, and I don't want to say we were trailblazers, but we found our niche. — Jared Padalecki
There’s always gonna be be someone better looking, there’s always gonna be someone smarter, there’s always gonna be someone who works harder. What you have to offer is yourself, so don’t lose it, focus on it and try to bring it out — Jared Padalecki
Life Lessons by Jared Padalecki
- Jared Padalecki has shown us that hard work and dedication can lead to success. He has worked diligently to achieve his dreams and has become an inspiring role model for many.
- He has also demonstrated the importance of giving back to the community and using one's platform to support important causes.
- Finally, Jared Padalecki has shown us that it is possible to balance a successful career with a happy and fulfilling personal life.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Jared Padalecki quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Jared Padalecki to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Jared Padalecki. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage