33+ Jenna Elfman Quotes On Education, Walking Dead And Thomas Gibson
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Jenna Elfman Quotes (BEST)
- Especially while television I think is going through some growing pains or is in need of - I think current comedy is a bit, uh, not happening, you know?
- Comedy is much more challenging, because you have to have the same level of belief but you have to make people laugh, and that's definitely a challenge.
- And you know, we did it as an independent film, and we weren't expecting it to be on television, and Lifetime ended up buying it. And the viewers responded intensely to that film.
- I got good notice from that show, and on the last day of filming Townies, Twentieth Century Fox called wanting to meet with me about a development deal.
- There is such a thing as fate, but it only takes you so far. Then its up to you to make it happen.
- In comedy, something may be more absurd, but you have to believe just as much as you do when you're doing drama.
- And I'm so excited to remind people and even gain new fans who find out about Dharma - a new generation who could find out about Dharma and enjoy her and all the characters on the show.
- I just kind of understood it, and I threw my love for others and love for life into the character, and was having a blast. I loved playing Dharma. I loved it!
- I just think it's fun to remind people that good television has exited and it can exist again and just to give them pleasure and enjoy it and make them laugh.
- There's a power in women being women. There's a role for men, but we don't have to be men, because we're women. I think that representing that on television is a cool thing.
Jenna Elfman Short Quotes
- I'm not some big party chick, so it's not like I have to keep up my big social life.
- AIDS is a state of mind, not a disease.
- And you don't want to just totally mess up the rhythm when you're playing with Bob Dylan.
- The most memorable moment was playing drums with Bob Dylan.
- Drama is not hard for me. It just didn't seem hard.
- I want to go outside and play.
- I intend to make Scientology as accessible to as many people as I can.
- My motto is that I enjoy life. I think there's a kind of simplicity to that way of thinking.
- If you get excited about something, it's totally okay to show it.
- It's such a pleasurable experience to look back, and all of the fun I had just comes rushing back.
Jenna Elfman Quotes On Love
I [have] love for others and love for life. — Jenna Elfman
Sting! I mean, come on - whoe doesn't love Sting? Even if you love Megadeath, you have respect for Sting. If you love Pokemon, you'll find out who Sting is someday. — Jenna Elfman
I'll probably stick to comedy for the time being. I mean, a great piece of work is a great piece of work, and I'm up for good work anytime. But I do love comedy! — Jenna Elfman
I think that marriage is an amazing institution and should be preserved, and you can have great marriages, and you must because sharing your life with someone is like the greatest thing. And I loved being able to set a good example for that on television. — Jenna Elfman
Jenna Elfman Famous Quotes And Sayings
Not hippie - my parents were not hippies - but they were very supportive and encouraging, and that does a lot for someone, and it gives them a lot of confidence. — Jenna Elfman
I do not see how it's possible to have a "friends with benefits" lifestyle, because if the sex is great, it's going to naturally expand into a more meaningful relationship. Otherwise, it's just a booty call. — Jenna Elfman
Playing in front of an audience was just such a turn-on for me, and you have 200 people in the audience and it's like doing live theater. And filming something that goes to millions of people several weeks later, it's an interesting dynamic. — Jenna Elfman
Yeah, I think the common denominator - and this is probably going to sound like Acting 101 - but the common denominator is belief in the character in the moment. — Jenna Elfman
In other philosophies, my questions would get answered to some degree, but then I would have a follow-up question and there would be no answer. The logic would dead-end. In Scientology you can find answers for anything you could ever think to ask. These are not pushed off on you as, 'This is the answer, you have to believe in it.' In Scientology you discover for yourself what is true for you. — Jenna Elfman
I have been styling my own hair since I was four years old ... and I still don't let anyone else touch it to this day. I cut, color, style, and spray my own hair, on all sets and shoots, that's just the way it goes. I get way too nervous when someone else starts to mess with it. — Jenna Elfman
I can't say I can foresee the future and tell the stars, you know. But I do have an understanding for my own reality, just elements and things that I've learned from. — Jenna Elfman
I just think that it's such a good show and timeless and still very funny, and that just makes me happy to have that whole first season in one concentrated space for people to enjoy so that it's not hit and miss trying to find it in syndication always. — Jenna Elfman
Since I was born I wanted to entertain and communicate. I wanted to communicate so badly ... My sixth-grade math teacher taped my mouth. I'm still out to get her [for that]. It was very traumatizing! — Jenna Elfman
Life Lessons by Jenna Elfman
- Jenna Elfman has shown that hard work and dedication to your craft can lead to success, as she has had a long and successful career in the film industry.
- She has also demonstrated the importance of being resilient and never giving up, as she has overcome many challenges in her career to get to where she is today.
- Finally, Jenna Elfman has shown that it is possible to achieve your dreams, no matter how difficult they may seem, if you are willing to put in the effort and dedication.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Jenna Elfman quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Jenna Elfman to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Jenna Elfman. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage