25+ Jennifer Capriati Quotes On Sports, Success And Her
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Jennifer Capriati Quotes (BEST)
- Dreams do come true if you keep believing in yourself. Anything is possible.
- You have to block everything out and be extremely focused and be relaxed and mellow too.
- Yes, I made mistakes by rebelling, by acting out in confused ways.
- I do still have some of the experience from playing, but it's been so long since I've been out in those quarters, semis, finals, the important final matches, just against the top players.
- I was an emotional basket case.
- I had an instinct before and maybe now I don't have that instinct as much as knowing what to do, what shots to hit, where to place the ball, things like that.
- Tennis is what I do and is part of who I am.
- I feel like I've started a new chapter in my life, and I need to leave the past behind.
- You know, I'm confident before I go out and play a match that I know, you know, I've put in the work and like I feel confident that I am going to go out there and play well.
- I mean, obviously, a lot of people know me around the world. Kids know me.
Jennifer Capriati Short Quotes
- Coming back after the layoff, I wasn't really sure what to expect.
- People want to hear what I have to say and respect what I say.
- I'm happy with what I've done but it's a challenge to try to win more.
- I mean, I feel like just a new person completely.
- To win Grand Slams you have to be in the right frame of mind, the right physical shape.
- But, you know, I just want to play well and have fun playing well.
- It doesn't matter whether I qualify or wildcards.
- I know there is much mystery, much question to what happened, and I must also say, many lies.
- Now a lot has changed and I can separate a lot of things.
Jennifer Capriati Quotes On Tennis
It wasn't my tennis that made me lose, it was a lot of different things going on, high drama, high emotion. — Jennifer Capriati
She [Serena Williams] played some great shots, but so did I, and that was the only difference. — Jennifer Capriati
Forget about tennis, I was scared to open my mouth. I didnt even feel worthy of saying something and not sounding stupid. — Jennifer Capriati
What I want out of tennis is not necessarily just winning. — Jennifer Capriati
Jennifer Capriati Famous Quotes And Sayings
Let me say that the path I did take for a brief period of my life was not of reckless drug use, hurting others, but it was a path of quiet rebellion, of a little experimentation of a darker side of my confusion in a confusing world, lost in the midst of finding my identity. — Jennifer Capriati
I just want to get to the level where I can say that that's my level, just try to play well, get up there. — Jennifer Capriati
Life Lessons by Jennifer Capriati
- Jennifer Capriati's story is a great example of resilience and determination, as she overcame personal struggles to become one of the most successful athletes of her time.
- Her work ethic and dedication to her sport demonstrate the importance of hard work and dedication in achieving success.
- Her story also serves as a reminder that no matter what obstacles life throws at you, it is possible to overcome them and reach your goals.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Jennifer Capriati quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Jennifer Capriati to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Jennifer Capriati. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage