30+ Juice Wrld Quotes (Melodic, Emotional And Introspective)
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Juice Wrld Quotes (BEST)
- Even if I'm talking about something that's negative, I look at it as putting my mistakes out there for people to learn from it.
- Honestly, the way I make music, you know - it's like, I don't want to sound cocky or anything, but I try my best to make time with music that doesn't have an expiration date.
- I talk about a lot of issues I go through and some of my fans go through and try to create a fellowship where people can relate to each other.
- I've always been involved in music. Whether it be taking piano lessons or something, I always have.
- My school had a radio show, and when I first decided to become a rapper, I was on there, and I would, like, freestyle.
- I can admit and say that I have feelings.
- I kinda grew up in different places. I was just from everywhere.
- Nobody on this earth is perfect. Everybody has their flaws; everybody has their dark secrets and vices.
- I freestyle everything.
- I feel like I inspire more people than I think I do. I just need to remember that.
Juice Wrld Short Quotes
- I don't want to get lost in everything. I just want to keep the same work ethic.
- Lucid dreaming is dreaming but you being aware that you're doing it.
- Shout out to Sting: that's the G.O.A.T. right there. The goat. Greatest of all time.
- Music is the best way that I can communicate with other people.
- I'm probably one of the biggest Drake fans you could ever find.
- Words have a lot of power.
- It is hard to separate the art from the artist.
- Trust me: it's cool to invest.
- It's good to put money back into communities.
Juice Wrld Famous Quotes And Sayings
I started recording in my sophomore year in high school. I recorded things on my cell phone in my basement. — Juice Wrld
I feel as though, if you're able to control your dreams, you have more power and control over your mind, like you could reach more areas of your mind. Therefore, I feel like it creates the ability for you to achieve more things in reality. — Juice Wrld
I think it's important to add a personal aspect to your music - that's what makes it authentic at the end of the day. — Juice Wrld
I feel like that's what's going to be most respected at the end of the day, that I'm able to do so many different things and become less of a rapper and just more as a musician. — Juice Wrld
I got family members that's police officers. I don't got no problem if you a cop, as long as y'all doing y'all job, and y'all not harassing. — Juice Wrld
My music is straightforward because I want to give people me and let them know they're not alone in going through the things that they go through. — Juice Wrld
I really just like making music. People call that 'work.' Like, 'Oh, you're going to the studio to work?' No, that's even what I do in my off day. I love recording. — Juice Wrld
Even in high school, I went through a lot of relationship issues, and that's at the center of my music. — Juice Wrld
I had phases of listening to rap and trap, and then I had phases where I'd listen to post-hardcore, rap, grunge, metal... all that. I had different time periods of listening to different music. And now it all clashes together. — Juice Wrld
I never thought about college, but my mom thought about it for me. I knew 100 percent it wasn't for me. — Juice Wrld
I always love going on a safari drive whenever I visit Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa. I've been fortunate to see so many incredible animals over the years, and each time, it's completely different. Following Ulusaba's pack of wild dogs is my highlight. — Juice Wrld
Life Lessons by Juice Wrld
- Juice Wrld's work emphasizes the importance of being true to yourself and staying true to your roots. He also encourages people to pursue their dreams and never give up, no matter the obstacles.
- His music also serves as a reminder to be kind to others and to not take life too seriously. He often speaks about the importance of living in the present and cherishing the moments you have with the people you love.
- Overall, Juice Wrld's work is a reminder to stay humble, be kind, and to never give up on yourself or your dreams.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Juice Wrld quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Juice Wrld to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Juice Wrld. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage