40+ Katherine Center Quotes On Happiness, Friendship And Book
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Katherine Center Quotes (BEST)
- We are only as great as our struggles. We only become who we are in the face of them.
- The human condition is imperfection. And that's how it's supposed to be.
- Be brave with your life, so others will be brave with theirs.
- Beauty comes from tenderness.
- Sometimes there is no way to hold your life together. Sometimes things just have to fall apart.
- Writing a novel is a lot like reading one.
- My goal is to try to be as happy as I can - going through every day just as it is.
- You don't have to be perfect to be awesome.
- It's always better to have what you have than to get what you wanted.
- Success is doing the right thing for who you are.
Katherine Center Short Quotes
- There is no tenderness without bravery.
- If you feel lucky, then you are.
- The eyes see everything through the heart.
- It's so easy to think that your strengths don't matter.
- We are at our finest when we take care of each other.
- We build our lives in moments, and even the ones we can't remember become the story of who we are.
- Maybe the past is supposed to fade-and that's actually a kindness of human memory.
- We all carry our mothers inside us.
- Look for beauty in everything.
- Our lives disappear, even as we live them.
Katherine Center Quotes On Life
Nothing that doesn’t push you past your limits can change your life. It’s true of work, it’s true of parenting, and it’s true — a hundred times over — of love. — Katherine Center
Something good was happening. My life was rising from the ashes, and the sight of it left me feeling something like hopeful. — Katherine Center
In fiction, you can be as true as you want. Real life is a different story. — Katherine Center
You are writing the story of your only life every single minute of every day. — Katherine Center
Katherine Center Quotes On Love
People are always beautiful when you love them. — Katherine Center
I like to write about people who are real and likeable. I like to write about people who tell their stories in that close and intimate voice we use with best friends. I love the closeness and honesty and vulnerability that come from characters who can talk that way. — Katherine Center
Don't let anyone convince you that love doesn't matter. — Katherine Center
I believe women are too hard on themselves. I believe that when you love someone, she becomes beautiful to you. I believe the eyes see everything through the heart. Nothing in the world feels as good as resting them on someone you love. — Katherine Center
Katherine Center Famous Quotes And Sayings
Nobody was perfect. Not even close. And everybody had wrinkles from smiling and squinting and craining their necks. Everybody has marks on their bodies from years of living- a trail of life left on them. Evidence of all the adventures and sleepless nights and practical jokes and heartbreaks that had made them who they are. — Katherine Center
We're looking for stories that speak to us. We're looking for stories that connect us with something true. But, instead, a lot of the time we get strippers. All I'm saying is, when boys are writing the stories, the percentage of strippers is bound to go up. And real stories about real women kinda don't get written at all. — Katherine Center
And despite everything I know now, I still believe, as I did when I was little, that there is an entire universe of things that my mother knows that I don't. I still believe that nothing truly bad can ever happen if my mother is around. I know it's not true. But still. It is true. — Katherine Center
And so my hope for you, good boy, as you grow taller every day, is that you will learn to take good care of yourself, and you will learn to take good care of others-and, someday, you'll see how those two things are exactly the same. — Katherine Center
I guess that's the upside of not being young anymore... You know from experience that the struggle always leads, in some way, to something better. — Katherine Center
That's what just hit me: How you really can't have everything. You have to give up the old to get the new. You can't be the child and the mom at the same time. You can't be your young self and your old self at the same time. You can't know what you know now and feel the way you did then. You can't, you can't, you can't. — Katherine Center
The best things about womanhood might possibly even be the conversations. The chatting. The gabbing. The whispering. The hands-on-hips eye-rolling. The yukking-it up. — Katherine Center
It's more important to be interesting, to be vivid, and to be adventurous than to sit pretty for pictures. — Katherine Center
There is no question that the objects that surround us impact our experience of the world. — Katherine Center
It's vital to learn how to make the best of things. — Katherine Center
What matters most is how you respond to your heartbreaks and your disappointments and your fears. What matters most is who you become in response to them. — Katherine Center
All my main characters are people I'd love to sit around having coffee with. They are people who will tell you honestly about the things that scare them and worry them and trouble them. Because those moments of connection between women-when they really decide to be honest with each other about their lives-are some of the best things in life. — Katherine Center
Life Lessons by Katherine Center
- Katherine Center emphasizes the importance of resilience and hope in the face of adversity. She encourages readers to never give up and to find joy in the small moments of life.
- Her work emphasizes the power of friendship, family, and community to help us through difficult times.
- Center's stories show us that no matter how hard life may seem, it is possible to find beauty and joy in the world around us.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Katherine Center quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Katherine Center to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Katherine Center. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage