31+ Larry Flynt Quotes On Loyalty, Education And Oikeus
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Larry Flynt Quotes (BEST)
- No one understands that the First Amendment is only important if you are going to offend somebody. If you're not going to offend somebody, you don't need protection of the First Amendment.
- If Kim Jong Un and his henchmen were upset before, wait till they see the movie we're going to make.
- Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.
- The only question to ask yourself is, how much are you willing to sacrifice to achieve this success?
- The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary are love and friendship. A true friend would die for you, so when you start trying to count them on one hand, you don't need any fingers.
- Well, one thing, you got to stand in a courtroom and listen to a judge sentencing you to 25 years in prison before you realize that freedom of expression can no longer be taken for granted.
- You can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
- Within three or four months, the average girl will just get used up. It just takes your soul, you know? It just takes your soul.
- Religion has caused more harm than any other idea since the beginning of time. There's nothing good I can say about it. People use it as a crutch.
- I've always felt that feminism was just an excuse for ugly women to march.
Larry Flynt Short Quotes
- If the human body's obscene, complain to the manufacturer, not me.
- Any time there's a scandal, we always try and get involved.
- These days... it's all vanilla sex for me.
- Women are here to serve men. Look at them, they got to squat to piss. Hell, that proves it.
- I may be paralyzed from the waist down, but unlike Gray Davis, I'm not paralyzed from the neck up.
- Freedom of speech doesn't protect speech you like; it protects speech you don't like.
- Those who would give up their civil liberties for security deserve neither.
Larry Flynt Quotes On Politics
There's nothing more political than sex. The church has had its hand on our crotch for more than 2,000 years, and the government is moving in that direction. — Larry Flynt
You know, a huge drain on California's economy is the illegal immigrants. We need to close the borders. — Larry Flynt
Politics is my hobby. Smut is my vocation. — Larry Flynt
Larry Flynt Famous Quotes And Sayings
My mother always told me that no matter how much you dislike a person, when you meet them face to face you will find characteristics about them that you like. Jerry Falwell was a perfect example of that. I hated everything he stood for, but after meeting him in person, years after the trial, Jerry Falwell and I became good friends. — Larry Flynt
Along with a strong belief in your own inner voice, you also need laser-like focus combined with unwavering determination. — Larry Flynt
You will encounter many distractions and many temptations to put your goal aside: The security of a job, a wife who wants kids, whatever. But if you hang in there, always following your vision, I have no doubt you will succeed. — Larry Flynt
Once I began following my own instincts, sales took off and I became a millionaire. And that, I think, is a key secret to every person's success, be they male or female, banker or p0rnographer:Trust in your gut. — Larry Flynt
In 1973, the Supreme Court ruled that individual communities should set obscenity standards. Whenever a case is tried, it will be based on a community standard for that particular place. — Larry Flynt
People aren't interested in others controlling what they can do or read or see in the privacy of their own homes. — Larry Flynt
Murder is illegal, but if you take a picture of it you may get your name in a magazine or maybe win a Pulitzer Prize. However, sex is legal, but if you take a picture of that act, you can go to jail. — Larry Flynt
Just because I publish pornography does not mean that I am not concerned about the social ills that all of us are — Larry Flynt
I don't think many people anticipated how the Internet was going to revolutionize the way we disseminate information. — Larry Flynt
My position has always been that there's two types of people opposed to pornography: those who don't know what they're talking about, and those who don't know what they're missing. — Larry Flynt
The sole motivating factor behind the death penalty is vengeance, not justice, and I firmly believe that a government that forbids killing among its citizens should not be in the business of killing people itself. — Larry Flynt
Life Lessons by Larry Flynt
- Larry Flynt's work shows the importance of standing up for what you believe in, even when it's unpopular or controversial.
- He also demonstrates the power of perseverance and resilience, as he faced numerous legal battles and personal tragedies throughout his life.
- Finally, his story serves as an example of how one person can make a difference, as he fought for freedom of speech and expression throughout his career.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Larry Flynt quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Larry Flynt to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Larry Flynt. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage