40+ Miranda Hart Quotes (Comedic, Endearing And Charming)
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Miranda Hart Quotes (BEST)
- Manicures: Which are basically just holding hands with a stranger for forty-five minutes whilst listening to Enya.
- Look in the mirror and say, 'There is none other like you and for that reason alone you are beautiful.
- I think it's sad when people stop dreaming, or start losing hope. Because holding onto the bonkers dream might just turn out to be the most marvellous thing you ever did.
- Live in hope. Because things do happen. Things do change. Worry really is futile. Don't fear the future. Dreams do come true.
- Also, in your 20s, if you are beautiful, everything comes to you, so you never need to develop a personality. I never had that problem.
- We are all unique, which makes us beautiful; so never despair, and just chill the hell out about it all.
- Life is a series of embarrassing moments which leave you feeling alone in your confusion and shame
- It's a real man who can go out with a woman who's taller than he is. That's an alpha male right there.
- I don't know who St. Valentine was, but I hope he died alone, surrounded by couples.
- No one likes a show-off, but if parallel parking was an Olympic sport, I would get gold, no probs.
Miranda Hart Short Quotes
- Pessimism is my default setting.
- I'm such a comedy fan that I just love laughing and so admire comedians who have brought me joy.
- About me - I used to want to be a P.E. teacher, and kind of still do.
- My greatest fear is fear. Ooh, meta.
- I have a fantastic method for anti-ageing. It's eating. Plumps out your skin beautifully.
- I'm very much in denial that I can't dance. I really go for it, which is almost more embarrassing.
- It's on the bucket list for sure to do a comedy film, even if it was just one line on the lot.
- I own nothing of value at all. I spend money on experiences.
- Very important to celebrate victories, however tiny, I always say.
- My greatest crush was Chandler from 'Friends'. And Goran Ivanisevic.
Miranda Hart Famous Quotes And Sayings
The embarrassment of a situation can, once you are over it, be the funniest time in your life. And I suppose a lot of my comedy comes from painful moments or experiences in life, and you just flip them on their head. — Miranda Hart
I started watching some 'Doctor Who' recently on my own and got too scared. I had to watch it in the daytime - I'm pathetic. — Miranda Hart
I see myself as a comedian rather than a female comedian. I happen to be a woman, but I am a comedian by trade. — Miranda Hart
We all have our worries about our bodies and our looks. We just need to make the best of our lovely, wonky selves. The key is never to compare and try to be something you're not. — Miranda Hart
I've never felt like a woman fighting in a male world; I've never felt penalised. — Miranda Hart
My mum said to me once years ago, which really spurred me on, 'You're the funniest person I know'. I loved that. — Miranda Hart
I want to be more physical and theatrical within the stand-up. There might be dance moments, and people better watch out - I will gallop. — Miranda Hart
Everyone - particularly my female friends I speak to - all say 'I wouldn't be in my twenties again if I was paid.' It's a difficult time. — Miranda Hart
Get me a skinny frappuccino. I have no idea what that is - I would like to think you would be presented with a tiny Italian man. — Miranda Hart
I have written the only diet book that I believe needs to exist, and here it is: CHAPTER ONE: Eat a bit less. CHAPTER TWO: Move about a bit more. THE END. — Miranda Hart
You need to know that even as life develops in superficially disappointing ways, there is still fun to be had. — Miranda Hart
If I did better... I'd be God. — Miranda Hart
No blessing goes uncontested. It will take a long time to get your dream. — Miranda Hart
I only really and truly fully relax on my own. Give me a sun lounger, a pool and a sea view, and I'm happy. — Miranda Hart
I never admitted what I wanted to do for a career to anyone until I was 26. I wish I'd piped up at 18. — Miranda Hart
I am not married, no. I wasn't really into the notion when I was younger, but now I think a proposal is the ultimate romantic gesture. — Miranda Hart
My Dear Reader Chum, a very hearty hello to you. What an honour and privilege it is to have you perusing my written word. — Miranda Hart
some of my happiest funniest times have been spent in offices. Perhaps because the work was mudane, even the tiniest of distractions become wildly hilarious and wonderful. Actually, I'd say that 90 per cent of my doubled-over-gasping-with-laughther-laughing-so-much-that-you-can't-breathe-and-you-think-you-might-die laughing has occurred during slow days in offices. — Miranda Hart
I'll always have to force myself to see the positive, because I'm wired badly, I'd say. I'm just naturally a bit under, a bit depressed. — Miranda Hart
There are some wonderful aspects to Christmas. It's magical. And each year, from at least November, well, September, well, if I'm honest, May, I look forward to it hugely. — Miranda Hart
Life Lessons by Miranda Hart
- Miranda Hart's work shows us the importance of being true to yourself and embracing your quirks and uniqueness.
- She also demonstrates that it is possible to be successful by staying true to your vision and following your dreams.
- Finally, her work serves as a reminder that laughter and joy can be found in even the most difficult of situations.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Miranda Hart quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Miranda Hart to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Miranda Hart. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage