30+ Priscilla Shirer Quotes (Inspirational, Encouraging And Faithful)
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Priscilla Shirer Quotes (BEST)
- Today's difficulties are often a result of yesterday's disobedience.
- Everything you need God already is.
- What might God be trying to grow in your character or cement in your relationship with Him by keeping you separated from some of the things you want but don’t yet have?
- Unity does not mean sameness. It means oneness of purpose.
- Only God's presence can change people's lives.
- Now is the time to know that God is able. To connect your current reality with God's present ability.
- True success in any endeavor can only come when the Father has initiated the activity and invited our participation.
- If you feel an overwhelming urge to act spontaneously, pull in the reins
- Fervent prayer keeps your true identity in focus.
- Persistent, internal inklings matched by external confirmation is often the way God directs believers into His will.
Priscilla Shirer Image Quotes
Only God's presence can change people's lives. — Priscilla Shirer
Priscilla Shirer Short Quotes
- Yesterday's partial obedience creates staggering consequences in today's experiences.
- We serve a God who is waiting to hear from you, and He can't wait to respond.
- Give your hands to Him for His work, your feet to walk His path, and your ears to hear Him speak.
- God has gone before us so we can walk in the future He has for us.
Priscilla Shirer Famous Quotes And Sayings
The spirit of complaint is born out of an unwillingness to trust God with today. Like the Israelites, it means you are spending your time looking back toward Egypt or wishing for the future all the while missing what God is doing right now. — Priscilla Shirer
Only God's presence can change people's lives. — Priscilla Shirer
Disciplined runners consistently clear their heads and focus fully on the journey ahead.. .because their passion and zeal for the goal supersedes the strain. The goal beckons them onward. Passion doesn't negate weariness; it just resolves to press beyond it. — Priscilla Shirer
We can't anticipate and provide for life's trials, but the Lord can and does. The Lord wants us to thirst not after a quick fix to our problems but after the life-altering refreshment of His provision. — Priscilla Shirer
It is time for us to breathe and build margin into our lives for God. Sabbath was intended as a gift, and it is still a gift to us today. If you are weary, worn out, and exhausted the concept of Sabbath will change your life. — Priscilla Shirer
Having your spiritual radar up in constant anticipation of His presence- even in the midst of the joyful chaos and regular rhythms of your everyday living- is paramount in hearing God, because sometimes the place and manner you find Him is the least spectacular you'd expect. — Priscilla Shirer
Yet some of the most faithful, effective Christians I know are those who are living out their quiet calling to the few in their home, to their fledging church, or to the homeless under a bridge in their city. Nothing is meager or insignificant about that. — Priscilla Shirer
They were creating a program on contemplative prayer called Be Still. They asked me to be a part of this project that was designed to help Americans see the importance of spending time before God in stillness. I knew immediately that God wanted me to be a part of the project. — Priscilla Shirer
We can see hope in the midst of hopelessness. We can see peace in the midst of chaos. We have a hope that the world does not have. We can see clearly that all things work together for the good of them that love Him and are called according to His purpose. — Priscilla Shirer
Every decision you need to make, every task you need to accomplish, every relationship you need to navigate, every element of daily life you need to traverse, God has already perfectly matched up with an equivalent-to-overflowing supply of His grace. If you don’t agree with that, then you either lack a proper appreciation for what you have, or you are doing things that you’re not supposed to be participating in right now. — Priscilla Shirer
In the midst of a universe that cannot exist for a second without constant motion, God transcended the order of nature. He stopped. He rested. And He prescribes the same for you and me. — Priscilla Shirer
Most of our days are filled with routine duties required for life to continue with any sort of sanity. But if we take the time look closely, we might discover that God is using these normal activities to prepare us for future tasks, each duty pointing to His blessing in our lives. — Priscilla Shirer
When you face two options and each seems to please God, consider the one that displays God's glory, power and strength. This makes room for God to reveal Himself to you and show Himself through you. Don't be fearful about the hard road he may ask you to take He desires to show Himself strong in you and will encourage you to do things that require trust and faith. — Priscilla Shirer
God is the God of 'right now.' He doesn't want you sitting around regretting yesterday. Nor does He want you wringing your hands and worrying about the future. He wants you focusing on what He is saying to you and putting in front of you ... right now. — Priscilla Shirer
We often don’t realize that where God puts us is the very place we need to be to receive what He wants to give us. — Priscilla Shirer
Whatever you are holding onto in this life, hold it loosely so it won’t hurt when the Lord has to pry your fingers open to take it away. — Priscilla Shirer
Contentment is the equilibrium between the enjoyment of life now and the anticipation of what is to come. — Priscilla Shirer
Life Lessons by Priscilla Shirer
- Priscilla Shirer teaches us to have faith in God and trust in His plan, even when life gets difficult.
- She encourages us to be bold and take risks, and to rely on God's strength and guidance.
- Priscilla Shirer also reminds us that prayer is a powerful tool to help us stay connected to God and receive His grace and peace.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Priscilla Shirer quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Priscilla Shirer to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Priscilla Shirer. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage