33+ Roger Stone Quotes On Education, Government And Politics
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Roger Stone Quotes (BEST)
- Traditionally, Young Republicans have been a leading indicator of the direction of the party.
- I remember going through the cafeteria line and telling every kid that Nixon was in favor of school on Saturdays. It was my first political trick.
- Unless you can fake sincerity, you'll get nowhere in this business.
- The rise of Trump is a repudiation of 30 years of bipartisan treason and failure.
- Politics with me isn't theater. It's performance art. Sometimes, for its own sake.
- I oppose the spending of trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan, I strongly oppose Islamic extremism but don't believe that sending troops to die in two unwinnable wars makes sense.
- How can you be conservative and justify wiretapping people without a warrant? We're supposed to be the party of personal freedom and civil liberties.
- I'm a total Republican, but I've never claimed to be a Christian-right conservative. They're a large but dwindling part of the Party.
- I am a Libertarian Republican in the Goldwater style.
- I have had no contacts or collusions with the Russians. And my exchange with Guccifer 2, based on the content and the timing, most certainly does not constitute collusion.
Roger Stone Short Quotes
- I never owned a pair of blue jeans until I met my second wife.
- In this business, if you don't pay your debts you're finished.
- Lay low, play dumb, keep moving.
- Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack.
- Nobody ever built a statue to a committee.
- Always praise 'em before you hit 'em.
- What does Donald Trump look like? He looks like a president.
- Donald Trump is perfectly made up. He's perfectly coiffed. He's perfectly lit.
- Let's be very clear, if you check the F.E.C. records you will see I am supporting George W. Bush.
- I get blamed for things I have nothing to do with.
Roger Stone Famous Quotes And Sayings
Bush equals Clinton equals Bush equals Obama equals Clinton. It's the same policies...immigration policies that may turn us into Europe, where hordes of Islamic madmen are raping, killing, pillaging, defecating in public fountains, harassing private citizens, elderly people - that's what's coming. — Roger Stone
I don't concede that Guccifer is a Russian agent. Officials also said, that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. Just because the intelligence services say something, as we know from history, does not make it true. — Roger Stone
You can't wake up one day and say 'I'm for gay marriage,' and wake up the next day and say 'I'm against it.' Wake up one day and say, 'I'm pro-choice,' and the next day wake up and say, 'I'm pro-life.' There's no credibility there. — Roger Stone
The political establishment, they don't know what to do about Trump because they said, oh, the immigration thing will kill him. First, they said he'll never run, and then he ran. Then they said he'll never file his financial disclosures. He filed and on time. Then they said, he's going to fall flat on his face. — Roger Stone
I do a lot of referendums. They can't talk back. They don't have wives. They don't have friends who tell you how to run the campaign. They are supported by special interests, so there's a lot of money in them. — Roger Stone
I never made any reference to John Podesta's email.Does it say #WikiLeaks, #Assange? Julian Assange said, Stone predicted that his emails would be hacked. No, I didn't. I never said anything of the kind. — Roger Stone
I also think now that Islamic terrorism is going to be front and center, there is going to be a new focus on whether this administration, the administration of Hillary Clinton at State, was permeated at the highest levels by Saudi intelligence and others who are not loyal Americans. — Roger Stone
I have been a friend of Paul Manafort's for, I don't know, almost 50 years. We go back to Young Republicans together. He has vehemently denied any wrongdoing and I choose to take him at his word. — Roger Stone
I think a lot of voters have certain cognitive dissidence. Donald Trump is getting social conservatives, economic conservatives, some Libertarian, some supply side conservatives, debt hawks. The conservative and Republican base is not monolithic. It has subsets that he seems to be appealing to all of them. — Roger Stone
Let's finish with Guccifer. My communication with him is now entirely public. It is benign.Secondarily, the timing of my communication is after, not before, I write a story for Breitbart regarding the hacking. And I never defend him from not being a Russian agent in that piece. — Roger Stone
My brief exchange with Guccifer 2 is six weeks after the hacking of the and publication of the DNC documents, which I'm accused of colluding with him on. In other words, I would need a time machine in order to collude. — Roger Stone
The lobbyists, the special interests, the special pleaders, if you will, the super PACs the billionaires, these people are apoplectic about the rise of Trump. He can't be bought. He can bring sweeping conservative reform. — Roger Stone
The reference to John Podesta is general. It is not specific. And, by the way, he does have his time in the barrel shortly thereafter. — Roger Stone
Life Lessons by Roger Stone
- Roger Stone taught the importance of staying true to one's beliefs and values, no matter the cost. He also showed the power of resilience and never giving up, even in the face of adversity. Finally, he showed the importance of having a strong network of allies and supporters in order to achieve success.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Roger Stone quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Roger Stone to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Roger Stone. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage