45+ Silvio Berlusconi Quotes On Education, Ukraine And Obama
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Silvio Berlusconi Quotes (BEST)
- I always win, I'm cursed to win.
- I don't need to go into office for the power. I have houses all over the world, stupendous boats... beautiful airplanes, a beautiful wife, a beautiful family... I am making a sacrifice.
- It’s better to be passionate about beautiful women than gay men.
- If I, taking care of everyone's interests, also take care of my own, you can't talk about a conflict of interest.
- The link between my experience as an entrepreneur and that of a politician is all in one word: freedom.
- In Italy, I am almost seen as German for my workaholism. Also I am from Milan, the city where people work the hardest. Work, work, work - I am almost German.
- Women are lining up to marry me. Legend has it, I know how to do it.
- The women of the Right are certainly the most beautiful the Left has no taste, not even when it comes to women.
- It's better to like beautiful girls than to be gay.
- You have to make a joke every 10–15 minutes. It’s a way of keeping up morale.
Silvio Berlusconi Short Quotes
- It's a great sacrifice to do what I'm doing. I'm not having fun at all...What a brutal job!
- I unfortunately have never in my life been to a wild party.
- These monstrous criminals have demonstrated a vile and brutal affront against humanity.
- I was never convinced that war was the best system to bring democracy to the country.
- I am certain that we need a solution completely separate from military intervention.
- Mussolini never killed anyone, he just sent dissenters abroad for vacation.
- By definition, as a Prime Minister I cannot be a liar.
- Only I can turn this country around.
- I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out.
- Mussolini never killed anyone. Mussolini used to send people on vacation in internal exile.
Silvio Berlusconi Quotes On Political
The political tradition of ancient thought, filtered in Italy by Machiavelli, says one thing clearly: every prince needs allies, and the bigger the responsibility, the more allies he needs. — Silvio Berlusconi
The Left loves the poor so much it creates more of them every time it gets into power. — Silvio Berlusconi
I am the Jesus Christ of politics. I am a patient victim, I put up with everyone, I sacrifice myself for everyone. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Berlusconi Quotes On Freedom
A hungry man is not a free man. Freedom from hunger is a fundamental right. Without this freedom, such fundamental right cannot exist. — Silvio Berlusconi
Bush will keep up that policy that gives the United State the role of promoting freedom in the world. — Silvio Berlusconi
I tell you the truth: if I lived in a country where there was no day appointed for elections, I would become a revolutionary, if not a terrorist. And that is because I love liberty too much; without liberty a man is not a man. He has no dignity. — Silvio Berlusconi
Silvio Berlusconi Famous Quotes And Sayings
Italy is now a great country to invest in... Today we have fewer communists and those who are still there deny having been one. Another reason to invest in Italy is that we have beautiful secretaries... superb girls. — Silvio Berlusconi
Obviously the government of [Mussolini's] time, out of fear that German power might lead to complete victory, preferred to ally itself with Hitler's Germany rather than opposing it. The racial laws were the worst fault of Mussolini as a leader, who in so many other ways did well. — Silvio Berlusconi
Because of my personal history, my professional skills and my business achievements, I am a man nobody can expect to compare himself with. — Silvio Berlusconi
The life in Italy is the life of a wealthy country: consumptions haven't diminished, it's hard to find seats on planes, our restaurants are full of people. — Silvio Berlusconi
We are not a civilized country if we can read in a newspaper what a lady tells her boyfriend or husband. — Silvio Berlusconi
Only Napoleon did more than I have done. But I am definitely taller. — Silvio Berlusconi
In absolute terms, I am the most legally persecuted man of all times, in the whole history of mankind, worldwide. — Silvio Berlusconi
We all say no to war, we are all for justice and peace. But sometimes in order to maintain peace, armed action is necessary. But we hope it won't be the case. — Silvio Berlusconi
The West will continue to conquer peoples, even if it means a confrontation with another civilization, Islam, firmly entrenched where it was 1,400 years ago. — Silvio Berlusconi
When asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30 per cent said, “Yes”, while the other 70 per cent replied, “What, again?” — Silvio Berlusconi
I'm a man of honour, a truthful person, a gentleman of absolute morality . — Silvio Berlusconi
I am absolutely sure to be the most democratic man to ever become Prime Minister in Italy. — Silvio Berlusconi
I will take questions from the guys, but from the girls I want telephone numbers. — Silvio Berlusconi
On the contrary, I tried on numerous occasions to convince the American president not to go to war. I did what was within my capabilities to avoid that happening. — Silvio Berlusconi
I'm not a traditional politician, and I have a sense of humor. I'll try to soften it and become boring, maybe even very boring, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. — Silvio Berlusconi
Berlusconi's advice to Italians trying to escape poverty: "Do it my way and earn more money". — Silvio Berlusconi
I never understood where the satisfaction is when you're missing the pleasure of conquest. — Silvio Berlusconi
I'm 74 years old and even though I may be a bit of a rascal, 33 girls in two months seems to me too much even for a 30-year-old. — Silvio Berlusconi
We must be capable of speaking a language of peace, but not one of surrender. — Silvio Berlusconi
Life Lessons by Silvio Berlusconi
- Silvio Berlusconi's legacy teaches us that it is important to remain resilient and determined in the face of adversity.
- His career also demonstrates the power of networking and cultivating relationships with influential people.
- Lastly, Berlusconi's example shows us that it is possible to achieve success in a variety of fields, from politics to business.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Silvio Berlusconi quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Silvio Berlusconi to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Silvio Berlusconi. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage