69+ Ziad K. Abdelnour Quotes On Zia K, Political And Provocative
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Ziad K. Abdelnour Quotes (BEST)
- Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.
- Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important. Capture the good times. And if things don't work out, just take another shot.
- Life is like an elevator. On your way up, sometimes you have to stop and let some people off.
- Trust is earned, respect is given, and loyalty is demonstrated. Betrayal of any one of those is to lose all three.
- Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel.
- Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
- Listen to what people say when they are mad, that's when the truth comes out.
- A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
- One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
- I learned over the years never to correct a fool or he will hate you; correct a wise man, and he will appreciate you.
Ziad K. Abdelnour Short Quotes
- Maturity comes with experience, not age.
- If someone is going out of his way to ignore you, he is not ignoring you, he is obsessed by you.
- Smart people think. Brave people talk. Great people act.
- One fake friend can do more harm than 10 enemies... Be smart choosing your friends.
- The real world doesn't reward perfectionists. It rewards people who get things done.
- Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
- May my haters live very long to see my continued success and make their lives miserable.
- We're taught by repetition but great innovators need to be great at doing the different.
- I believe the best gift you could ever give a woman is your time.
- Excuses are useless. Results are priceless.
Ziad K. Abdelnour Quotes On Life
When life gives you lemons, order the lobster tail. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
I don't know how people can fake whole relationships... I can't even fake a hello to somebody I don't like — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Don't spend money on things... spend money on experiences. You'll enjoy life a lot more! — Ziad K. Abdelnour
The same one who mistreated you will end up needing you.... It is the circle of life. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Always remember...the stronger your position in life, the more enemies you're gonna have .. while friends come and go. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Money is a tool that can either fix or damage your life. Use it wisely. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Life is all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Don't wait for miracles. Your whole life is a miracle. Live it up and dare to leave an impact. There is no rehearsal. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Never measure your life by possessions. Measure it by the hearts you've touched, the smiles you created & the love you shared. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
People with higher ratios of positive to negative emotions are more likely to flourish in life. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Ziad K. Abdelnour Famous Quotes And Sayings
People are not who they say but rather who their actions reveal them to be....Be smart about it. Don't fall for the bullshit. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Don't trust people whose feelings change with time... Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Sometimes being too nice is dangerous, you have to show your mean side once in a while to avoid getting hurt. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Never accept conventional wisdom when it comes to finance. If others keep failing, why do you want to follow them? — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Lebanese freedom of speech : You get to say whatever you like as long as the authorities approve of it... Hilarious. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Fake people talk about other people being fake. Real people worry about their business, and no one else's. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Never erase your past. It shapes who you are today and will help you to be the person you'll be tomorrow. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Only idiots get bored when we've all got handheld devices containing infinite knowledge at our fingertips. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Don't turn around. Don't look back. Keep moving forward. Keep pushing. The pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow, not the beginning. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
It's not rocket science. Hong Kong has 95% tax compliance, because it's code is only 4 pages long with a 15% flat tax. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
You can't make people work harder. People have to want to work hard and make a difference. Purpose matters. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Make your money on the buy, not the sell; this is true in any investment whether it's real estate, business, or the stock market — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Time is a currency you can only spend once. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Until you are broken, you don't know what you're made of. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
If everybody followed the rules, nothing would ever change. Without change there would be no progress — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Always remember .... The people who usually hide their feelings care the most. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
There's a huge misconception that innovation is mostly about inventing or coming up with cool new things. More often than not, innovation is about figuring out what people really need or want but can't have or afford. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Challenge conventional wisdom. There is almost always a better way. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
History used to be written by the winners. Now it is distorted and distributed by the winners' media. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that before you judge anyone. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
I tried to be normal once... worst two minutes of my life. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Always remember... How you handle obstacles will always be a key factor in determining your ability to achieve success. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
I'm strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Earning an education is not the same as gaining a skill set. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Kill your enemies with success and bury them with a smile.... Never fails. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Don't promise when you're happy, Don't reply when you're angry, and don't decide when you're sad. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Age is just reality we create for ourselves. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
The odds will always favor the man with a plan — Ziad K. Abdelnour
You may lose people you love. You may lose things you had.. but no matter what, never lose yourself. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Nations with too many laws, endless regulations, just cannot grow or generate enough jobs. Wake up. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Remember... People can always threaten your very life but they can never take away your dreams. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Successful entrepreneurs figure out when to drive their ideas forward and when to listen to constructive criticism. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Power doesn't always roar...The art of exerting power is an art used in doses - the more hidden it is the more effective. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Don’t be afraid to make people mad. Your honesty will inspire your true followers. I piss off tons of people every day. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Success is not found in what you have achieved but rather in who you have become — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Chase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home again. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
There are two things you should never waste your time on: things that don't matter and people that think you don't matter. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
Life Lessons by Ziad K. Abdelnour
- Ziad K. Abdelnour demonstrates the importance of resilience and perseverance in the face of adversity. He encourages readers to never give up in the face of challenges, and to keep pushing forward in pursuit of their dreams.
- He also emphasizes the importance of understanding the needs of others and working together to create a better world. He encourages people to look beyond their own interests and to strive for a more equitable society.
- Finally, Abdelnour emphasizes the importance of education and self-improvement. He encourages readers to continually strive to learn and grow, and to never stop striving for excellence.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Ziad K. Abdelnour quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Ziad K. Abdelnour to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Ziad K. Abdelnour. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage