25+ Anderson Silva Quotes On Fighting, Sports And Boxing
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Anderson Silva Quotes (BEST)
- I think you should try... not to try to be better than everyone around you, but try to be better than yourself everyday.
- I am not the best, but I am capable of achieving the impossible.
- You must have a dragon hidden inside you. When you need, you let the dragon out.
- Everyday that goes by I try to improve myself and searching for something that may even be impossible; perfection.
- If Somebody disrespects me they will pay for it. I promise
- I believe I can do things people think are impossible.
- Things will happen. But you have to believe that nothing is impossible.
- I think old age is in each one's head; so if you're happy doing what you love, you're going to be young.
- When you use the steroids, you use them for a long time. When you use the steroids for a long time, you have a problem. It’s a drug and it’s not good for the sport.
- When the guys test for the steroids, they should have no more fights.
Anderson Silva Short Quotes
- Racism, prejudice and discrimination are an inexplicable collective stupidity
- Behind every champion is a team that prepared him to become that champion.
- One can only savor the victory if he has felt the bitter defeat.
- A champion is defined by the adversity he overcomes
- If you train 100% the result will be 100%.
- I am Not The Best, But I Have The Potential To Be Something Great.
Anderson Silva Quotes On Love
I've already done everything there is to do. Now it's just a matter of doing what I love to do. — Anderson Silva
What motivates me is to be able to do what I love to do . . . fight — Anderson Silva
I'm just dying to return to the Octagon and do the thing I most love in my life. That's what I want right now. — Anderson Silva
Anderson Silva Famous Quotes And Sayings
When I started out, Jiu-Jitsu was really an elite thing in Brazil, and there was some prejudice towards poorer kids, so I had to learn things on my own. Some of my neighbours started doing Jiu-Jitsu, so I started watching it, and then started rolling with them. It wasn’t organized training, but it was better than nothing. — Anderson Silva
No one can know what happiness is if you have not gone through the disappointmentOne can only savor the victory if he has felt the bitter defeat. — Anderson Silva
I already have a story that's been seen in Glory and I have had many highs and lows, victories and defeats. That brought me experience and it will help me a lot to gain the desired world title. — Anderson Silva
I don't think I'm better than anyone; I just like to prove to myself that things I imagine can be done. — Anderson Silva
I practice the martial arts. I don't practice MMA. MMA is my job, MMA is a new sport. Martial arts is the knowledge from the ages. — Anderson Silva
I started in this sport at 12 years of age and the goals I set was to be among the best and be the world champion. — Anderson Silva
Life Lessons by Anderson Silva
- Anderson Silva has taught us the importance of hard work and dedication to achieve success. He has demonstrated that with the right attitude and perseverance, anything is possible.
- He has also shown us the importance of staying humble and grounded, even when you have achieved success.
- Lastly, Silva has highlighted the importance of having a good team of coaches and trainers to support you in your journey.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Anderson Silva quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Anderson Silva to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Anderson Silva. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage