46+ Delta Goodrem Quotes On Voice, Neighbours And Sunrise
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Delta Goodrem Quotes (BEST)
- I used to get stressed out, but my cancer has put everything into perspective.
- I need to keep traveling, being a gypsy, having experiences and writing about them.
- I like to go into a little shell and be a hermit and make music for a while.
- I'd just love magic. I'd love to be able to just click and transport. I'd be like a fairy little godmother, I think, going round hearing what people wish for and seeing what I could do for them.
- I believe the impossible is possible to overcome I believe in miracles Born from love in everyone
- Life is a journey I don't have a map for.
- I started performing at school and drama classes when I was 7.
- Everything was going for me, I didn't even know the meaning of the word insecurity and suddenly I am surrounded by words like operation, cancer, chemotherapy, radiation.
- I always had long hair. When you lose it, you realise just how important it is to your identity.
- I want to sing for people. I want them to have the music. It's a nice feeling.
Delta Goodrem Short Quotes
- What resonates with me now is the acoustic guitar and piano.
- I feel I lost my innocence to cancer.
- I don't think I've ever been moulded but I think I am always learning.
- At 18, I felt I was too young to think about having my eggs frozen.
- Now I know you should listen to what your body is telling you.
- I can't be all things to everyone.
- I'm still human - I can't not feel.
- I felt I came back rather quickly from being ill and didn't give myself the time to reflect.
- Anyones allowed to dream, I say
- I'm enjoying writing songs that are more stripped back.
Delta Goodrem Quotes On Love
Sport was my absolute love. It was very sporty household. We had my - my brother and I both loved sports. — Delta Goodrem
I think Taj and Nina were better friends, because they get along, they have a lot of fun and they laugh. But it seems that Nina and Jack really hit it off. Nina really fell in love with Jack. there's a lot of chemistry between them! — Delta Goodrem
When I do get the chance I just love to hang around at home with friends and family. — Delta Goodrem
I love having my hair back. It is so important to how you feel, how you dress, how you look. — Delta Goodrem
Since the release of my single 'Born To Try' I have been so busy completing the album as well as my busy Neighbours schedule I have not had much spare time. When I do get the chance I just love to hang around at home with friends and family. — Delta Goodrem
I want you to know you're in my heart... growing into a beautiful garden. — Delta Goodrem
Delta Goodrem Quotes On People
Hodgkin's is serious and I don't want to be dismissive about it, but there are people who have gone through much worse and lost their lives to cancer. — Delta Goodrem
Most people's journeys haven't been as disjointed as mine. — Delta Goodrem
Well, Neighbours wanted to do a song on the show, and they asked me what songs I had. I told them I'd just written this song, called Born to Try, and I had just gone overseas and spoken to some people from Song about it. — Delta Goodrem
I'm just excited I get to sing all the time. There's nothing but open ears of people wanting to listen. — Delta Goodrem
I'm thankful for my songs being at the top of the charts but I am human - I think people still have to remember that. — Delta Goodrem
I'm not worried any more about changing people's view of me. — Delta Goodrem
Delta Goodrem Famous Quotes And Sayings
Anybody who has gone through a life-changing experience will tell you there is a different understanding of what is real and what is important, and when you are going through different moments, you can reflect and go, 'I have been through worse.' — Delta Goodrem
I'd just recorded it in Mariah Carey's studio. THey thought the song was perfect for Nina, because she's so shy, so it was nice to have that connection with Nina in the song. It was special. — Delta Goodrem
I was at number one in Australia with both my album and my single. And then I was told I had cancer. I thought, 'What a strange turn of events.' — Delta Goodrem
What a strange turn of events. — Delta Goodrem
If I get a cold, it lasts for a month. — Delta Goodrem
I don't have any expectations. — Delta Goodrem
I believe that in music and in a lot of things it's kind of like surfing, you can have a really big wave sometimes and then you can have a smaller wave. — Delta Goodrem
I think it's important to have professional lessons or advice. — Delta Goodrem
I have been singing for as long as I could talk. — Delta Goodrem
Pop was great fun. — Delta Goodrem
I've done a lot of collaboration over the years, but right now I'm enjoying writing by myself and just being me again for a while. — Delta Goodrem
The second album was emotionally exhausting and my life felt like it had become very serious at a very young age. — Delta Goodrem
I knew who I was as a girl but I had to find who I was as a woman. — Delta Goodrem
I have weathered many different storms and I know who I am and my friends know who I really am. — Delta Goodrem
Life Lessons by Delta Goodrem
- Delta Goodrem has demonstrated that it is possible to be successful in multiple areas of the entertainment industry, from singing to acting.
- She has also shown that it is possible to overcome personal challenges and still achieve success.
- Finally, she has proven that it is possible to remain humble and kind even when achieving great success.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Delta Goodrem quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Delta Goodrem to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Delta Goodrem. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage