25+ Harry Caray Quotes On Letterman, Death And Saturday Night Live
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Harry Caray Quotes (BEST)
- Someday, the Chicago Cubs are going to be in the World Series...
- I knew the profanity used up and down my street would not go over the air... So I trained myself to say 'Holy Cow' instead.
- What does a mama bear on the pill have in common with the World Series? No cubs.
- Booze, broads and bullshit. If you got all that, what else do you need?
- I'll tell you what's helped me my entire life. I look at baseball as a game. It's something where people can go out, enjoy and have fun. Nothing more.
- Scott Bullett, as he takes left field, is getting congratulations from everybody. He and his daughter are parents of a new baby.
- Now, you tell me, if I have a day off during the baseball season, where do you think I'll spend it? The ballpark. I still love it. Always have, always will.
- When I die, I hope they don't cremate me 'cuz I'll burn forever.
- I would always sing it (Take Me Out To The Ballgame) because I think it's the only song I knew the words to.
- Not only do I like to go to bars because I like to drink, I do like to drink, but I go because who do you see there? Baseball fans.
Harry Caray Short Quotes
- You know they're not going to lose 162 consecutive games.
- I've only been doing this fifty-four years. With a little experience, I might get better.
- Everything good that has happened to me has happened as a direct result of something bad.
- Holy cow!
- You know Alou's name spelled backwards is Uola? That sounds like a first name, Uola.
- Oh, I get a little tired now and then, but knowing my lifestyle, that's only natural.
- It might be, it could be... it is! A home run!
Harry Caray Quotes On Baseball
They (Expos fans) discovered 'boo' is pronounced the same in French as it is in English. — Harry Caray
Aw, how could he Jorge Orta lose the ball in the sun, he's from Mexico. — Harry Caray
Hello again, everybody... It's a bee-yoo-tiful day for baseball. — Harry Caray
Harry Caray Quotes On Fans
I know it is the fans that are responsible for me being here. I've always tried in each and every broadcast to serve the fans to the best of my ability. — Harry Caray
My whole philosophy is to broadcast the way a fan would broadcast. — Harry Caray
It's the fans that need spring training. You gotta get 'em interested. Wake 'em up and let 'em know that their season is coming, the good times are gonna roll. — Harry Caray
Harry Caray Famous Quotes And Sayings
You could tell he (President Ronald Reagan) was an old radio guy. He never once looked at the television monitor. — Harry Caray
I don't know what the big deal about Cracker Jack is. Did you ever go buy a pack of Cracker Jack, thinking you'd get a prize and find no prize in the box? (pause) Here's the pitch. — Harry Caray
Life Lessons by Harry Caray
- Harry Caray taught us that hard work, dedication, and enthusiasm can take you far in life.
- His ability to connect with fans and create an atmosphere of fun and excitement around baseball games was inspiring.
- His legacy serves as a reminder that the power of passion and joy can bring people together, no matter the circumstances.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Harry Caray quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Harry Caray to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Harry Caray. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage