39+ Jess C Scott Quotes On Education, Marriage And Creative
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Jess C Scott Quotes (BEST)
- Friends are the family that you choose.
- Good things come to those who wait.
- You can never have too much money.
- When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.
- I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are.
- Hypocrites get offended by the truth.
- What's the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you're so ugly on the inside?
- Never mind, said Hachiko each day. Here I wait, for my friend who's late. I will stay, just to walk beside you for one more day.
- Those sweet lips. My, oh my, I could kiss those lips all night long. Good things come to those who wait.
- Killing animals to make a fashion statement = a sickening + cold-blooded vanity.
Jess C Scott Short Quotes
- Maybe you could be mine / or maybe we'll be entwined / aimless in this sexless foreplay.
- I felt like an animal, and animals don't know sin, do they?
- My head'll explode if I continue with this escapism.
- Now? I'm just another female faking orgasms to make a man not feel so inadequate.
- Please, touch me, I pray.
- The words marriage and divorce were always used together, like they went hand in hand together.
- People are sheep. TV is the shepherd.
- The laws governed people's happiness. To be lawless was to be happy.
- If money's the god people worship, I'd rather go worship the devil instead.
- Boys don't cry-or at least that's what everybody's supposed to believe.
Jess C Scott Quotes On Love
That's sad. How plastic and artificial life has become. It gets harder and harder to find something...real." Nin interlocked his fingers, and stretched out his arms. "Real love, real friends, real body parts... — Jess C Scott
V-Day...if you need this one day in a year to show everyone else you truly care for "your loved one" I think it's quite stupid. I hate this commercialism. It's all artificial, and has nothing to do with real love. — Jess C Scott
My inner goddess confirms that staring at a beautiful/rich/powerful face is the basis of True Love. — Jess C Scott
Jess C Scott Quotes On Life
Be patient. Your skin took a while to deteriorate. Give it some time to reflect a calmer inner state. As one of my friends states on his Facebook profile: "The true Losers in Life, are not those who Try and Fail, but those who Fail to Try." — Jess C Scott
Follow your heart, Ithilnin," Albirich repeated. "Time is precious. Don't waste it living someone else's life. — Jess C Scott
The true Losers in Life, are not those who Try and Fail, but those who Fail to Try. — Jess C Scott
There's more to the erotic life than explicitness. — Jess C Scott
Jess C Scott Famous Quotes And Sayings
Last night I was seriously considering whether I was a bisexual or not but I don't think so though I'm not sure if I'd like to be and argh I don't think there's anything wrong with that, if you like a person, you like the person, not their genitals. — Jess C Scott
One hand was behind his back, and he held it out, presenting a bouquet of white and smoky purple lilies. "They're straight from the underworld, by the way. They are everlasting. They won't die." — Jess C Scott
Anya looked upon Nin admirably. Having him as a partner-in-crime-if only on this one occasion, which she hoped would only be the start of something more-was more revitalizing than the cheap thrills of a cookie-cutter shallow, superficial romance, where the top priority was how beautiful a person was on the outside. — Jess C Scott
It's weird, marriage. It's like this license that gives a person the legal right to control their spouse / their 'other half. — Jess C Scott
Tie me up, please... Chantal said. They looked above at some vines and roots hanging down from the grassy area above the depression in the canal they were standing in. She was in his hands-he had to comply. A little bit of kink was one of the most delicious of erotic pleasures. Catholic school girls were often the horniest-Brett could hardly contain his elation. — Jess C Scott
I suppose it's not a social norm, and not a manly thing to do - to feel, discuss feelings. So that's what I'm giving the finger to. Social norms and stuff...what good are social norms, really? I think all they do is project a limited and harmful image of people. It thus impedes a broader social acceptance of what someone, or a group of people, might actually be like. — Jess C Scott
Nin knew how much humans loved money, riches, and material things-though he never really could understand why. The more technologically advanced the human species got, the more isolated they seemed to become, at the same time. It was alarming, how humans could spend entire lifetimes engaged in all kinds of activities, without getting any closer to knowing who they really were, inside. — Jess C Scott
I didn't know if I should put my faith in God or Satan. Was there really a difference at the end of the day, when we were all going to be dead souls anyway? — Jess C Scott
When our emotional health is in a bad state, so is our level of self-esteem. We have to slow down and deal with what is troubling us, so that we can enjoy the simple joy of being happy and at peace with ourselves. — Jess C Scott
Adrian had always found it amusing that a guy could be drilling Stacia up her ass while she considered herself to be a virgin. Her intent had been to present herself as such when she found "Mr. Right." — Jess C Scott
You may be married to a star, but that doesn't mean they'll treat you like one. — Jess C Scott
He felt a little lost, after that experience. Lost as the girls on their knees. It was a never-ending story of young girls losing themselves, such that they were no longer humans with any souls or characters, but pretty girls with fat asses and nice tits. — Jess C Scott
Life Lessons by Jess C Scott
- Jess C Scott's work emphasizes the importance of being true to yourself and not letting anyone else define who you are.
- She also encourages readers to think critically and to challenge the status quo.
- Her writing emphasizes the power of self-expression and the importance of standing up for what you believe in.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Jess C Scott quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Jess C Scott to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Jess C Scott. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage