36+ Joe Pantoliano Quotes On Politics, Education And Politics Joe Pantoliano
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Joe Pantoliano Quotes (BEST)
- The Moguls is a story about guys that have all grown up together and are now in their late 40s, early 50s.
- When I got the script for Memento, I read it and I got killed off on page one and I fired my agent.
- I think one of the geniuses of Bound and The Matrix and Memento is the complete collaboration of the effort. There were no rotten apples.
- I wanted to play a good guy after doing this lunatic on The Sopranos for two years. And then they did the sequel to Bad Boys, where I get to play the barking captain again.
- They've been talking about Pi, which I haven't seen, they've been comparing it to Usual Suspects, Sixth Sense, and Fight Club, and I didn't see that either.
- It's such a luxury to be able to be happy about going to work in the morning.
- Bad Boys II has knocked everyone's socks off.
- I've been very successful doing voices in movies. I did Olive, the Other Reindeer, with Drew Barrymore, and I did Cats and Dogs. My children came to some of the sessions.
- What the hell did I do in the 80's? Midnight Run. A perfect movie. Just a perfect movie.
- Who owns the NY Post? 20th Century Fox. Talk about vertical integration.
Joe Pantoliano Short Quotes
- It's all about people. It's all about the subjectivity of what people love.
- You'll never see me in the red leather. I don't have the chin for it.
- There aren't any small parts, only small paychecks.
- That's another reason I did Daredevil: I didn't get killed off in it.
- In a sluggish economy, never, ever f*** with another man's livelihood.
- I've been saying in the press that being a NY Post investigator reporter is an oxymoron.
- When we were making The Fugitive, we all thought it was going to bomb.
- The camera looks into your soul.
- I don't like directors that just say, Stand there and now do this.
- The greatest leading man, in my opinion, will always be Cary Grant.
Joe Pantoliano Quotes On Work
When I interview somebody, I look at their resume to see what they've done, who they've worked with, and how many times. If they've gotten repeat work. Those are the kinds of actors I want to hire. — Joe Pantoliano
When you work for Bruckheimer, you don't get it any better. He's the ultimate producer. I've had the good fortune of working with some great producers over the years. — Joe Pantoliano
I've worked with Steven Spielberg three times. I'm proud to say that I'm one of those actors that continues to get hired by the same directors. — Joe Pantoliano
Let's face it, 80 percent of the work I do my kids can't see. — Joe Pantoliano
Joe Pantoliano Quotes On Movie
One thing that's great about being a character actor is that a movie doesn't rest on your shoulders. If it bombs, it won't hurt my career. — Joe Pantoliano
In private some critics have come up to me afterwards and told me they honestly enjoyed the movie. Then they'd tell me that they're still going to have to write it up negatively. — Joe Pantoliano
We should do another 10 Bad Boys movies. I could come in in one of those electric wheelchairs, like Peter Sellers in Dr Strangelove, just shouting away. — Joe Pantoliano
We have to promote a movie. It's just extraordinary that everybody I'm talkin' to loves this movie. — Joe Pantoliano
I've been so good in so many movies that nobody saw. — Joe Pantoliano
Joe Pantoliano Quotes On Actors
Good actors are a dime a dozen, but I want actors that are gonna be part of my team and collaborative. — Joe Pantoliano
I've been on jobs where there's that one actor who is just a miserable, miserable no-good, dirty bastard, and it just turns the whole process sour. — Joe Pantoliano
Actors always have opinions. — Joe Pantoliano
Joe Pantoliano Famous Quotes And Sayings
Living in the projects helped me with this role. — Joe Pantoliano
I think we're going to see the day where commercialized television will not exist anymore, it's going to be vertically integrated. — Joe Pantoliano
Twelve to 15 years of acting school, and I am being a bird. — Joe Pantoliano
They actually bought me for Daredevil 2, but they have to exercise the option. — Joe Pantoliano
Life Lessons by Joe Pantoliano
- Joe Pantoliano's work has taught us that it is important to stay true to yourself and never give up on your dreams.
- He has also shown us that it is possible to overcome obstacles and be successful despite any struggles you may face.
- Joe Pantoliano's work is an inspiring reminder that hard work and dedication can pay off, no matter what your circumstances may be.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Joe Pantoliano quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Joe Pantoliano to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Joe Pantoliano. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage