44+ Milo Yiannopoulos Quotes On Education, Bill Maher And Controversial
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Milo Yiannopoulos Quotes (BEST)
- Now, some of the most dangerous places for women to be in the world are modern, Western, rich European countries. Why? One reason. Islamic immigration - it's got to stop.
- I believe in and love the populist, nationalist, antiglobalist rebellion happening all over the West.
- If white privilege is a thing, why are people working so hard to be black? All of the award shows and cultural events favor black culture.
- Donald Trump is obviously the most pro-gay candidate in American electoral history.
- Western culture is what is at risk from immigration from the Middle East.
- First and foremost, I'm a journalist. My business is the truth. Now, I happen to be other things, too - a pop-culture phenomenon, the most in-demand speaker on the campus lecture circuit, whatever.
- Black Lives Matter is the ultimate divisive movement.
- I believe America went wrong in terms of respecting the First Amendment, the state of free speech on American college campuses and on the media and in academia.
- There's something whimsical, satirical, and silly about British humor, which Americans have always enjoyed, and lots of us come over here because we have an audience of people who enjoy it.
- Western culture is what keeps women and gays safe.
Milo Yiannopoulos Image Quotes
Black Lives Matter is the ultimate divisive movement. — Milo Yiannopoulos
Milo Yiannopoulos Short Quotes
- I like the free-speech stuff, the political-correctness stuff.
- Boycotts tend to make the shunned more popular.
- Western culture is what gave us Mozart, and Da Vinci, and Wagner, and Beethoven.
- I always believe in facts.
- People are messy and complex, particularly in the homosexual world.
- I do not support child abuse. It's a disgusting crime of which I am a victim.
- A points-based system like Australia has zero Islamic racial immigration.
- I'm not in the business of being "friendly."
- Hillary Clinton is funded by people who murder homosexuals.
- I hope to offend every reader.
Milo Yiannopoulos Famous Quotes And Sayings
Hillary Clinton has shown no indication whatsoever of stemming the tide of Islamic immigration, or stopping our mollycoddling, and pandering to Islam. These things are direct threats. Not just to culture, but to the lives of gay people in America. — Milo Yiannopoulos
The majority of Western culture came out of Europe, which is not comparable to America. It came out of nation states based on geographical and ethnic foundations. America is based on principles, a very different kind of country. — Milo Yiannopoulos
Black Lives Matter is the ultimate divisive movement. — Milo Yiannopoulos
That's not for me to decide, that's for the voters to decide and many of them are saying, this slavish adherence to the cult of the free market that the Republican party has followed for decades isn't what we want anymore. That's not a question for me, that's up to them. — Milo Yiannopoulos
Hate speech it seems to be is been defined by the political left as anything we don't like, anything that violates social justice doctrines, feminism, Black Lives Matter kind of ideology. It is not something that I have ever heard particularly effectively defined. — Milo Yiannopoulos
If you don't uphold your legal responsibility to enforce the First Amendment, to provide speakers with platforms and audiences with safe, the ability to listen to speakers of all different kinds, agnostic ideology, if you don't do that as a university, you are not performing your essential function. — Milo Yiannopoulos
Racial, globalist free markets hasn't worked for everybody in America - hasn't worked for at least the white working, or lower middle class in America don't perceive that it has worked very well for them. It hasn't served everybody, and a bit of protectionism - for many American voters - seems like quite an attractive thing. — Milo Yiannopoulos
There are some fringe factions of the alt-right that have demonstrated genuinely racist, anti-Semitic, and prejudiced leanings. They clearly don't want a Jewish, homosexual, black-d - - supremacist as a spokesman. And I don't want to be associated with them, either. — Milo Yiannopoulos
The media has created this environment that is okay to say almost anything about somebody who is, you know, right of Jane Fonda. You know, if you are slightly conservative or even libertarian points of view, especially if you are persuasive and charismatic and funny and effective, you will get called the most appalling things. — Milo Yiannopoulos
In the gay world, some of the most enriching and incredibly life-affirming and shaping relationships, very often between younger boys and older men, can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys. They can save those young boys from desolation, suicide and drug addiction, all sorts of things, providing they're consensual. — Milo Yiannopoulos
All I care about is free speech and free expression; I want people to be able to be, do, and say anything. — Milo Yiannopoulos
The Jews run all the banks. Well, we do. The Jews run the media. Well, we do. You know, I mean they're right about all that stuff. — Milo Yiannopoulos
Anyone who has spent five seconds in my company, or two seconds in my bedroom knows that I am not a white supremacist. — Milo Yiannopoulos
I like whimsy and satire, and that's what Americans like so much about Brits. We bring subtlety and sense of humor that you sometimes lack. We have a very long history of importing Brits like Christopher Hitchens who are better at it than Americans are. — Milo Yiannopoulos
Most of the federal government could be shut down. — Milo Yiannopoulos
We really don't have free speech protections. I mean, if it exists, there are rules about it. If it exists, it is regulated in Europe, you know? — Milo Yiannopoulos
When your friends have done right by you, you do right by them. — Milo Yiannopoulos
Most of the generation Trump - the alt-right people, the people who like me - they're not anti-Semites. They don't care about Jews. I mean they may have some assumptions about Jews. They may have some prejudice about Jews that the Jews run everything. Well, we do. — Milo Yiannopoulos
America has spent too long interfering oversees in too many other people's wars, and too much other stuff. — Milo Yiannopoulos
The government does a lot of stuff that it shouldn't do - the Department of Education, for instance. — Milo Yiannopoulos
I don't believe that sex with 13-year-olds is okay. — Milo Yiannopoulos
I'm socially conservative in some things. I don't know a label that fits, honestly. — Milo Yiannopoulos
One of the things that authoritarians hate is the sound of laughter. — Milo Yiannopoulos
In Europe, you can get arrested for being misogynist, arrested for being offensive. You know, these are actual offenses. These are things that police can come and take you away for in Europe. Americans have to understand how bad it is in Europe. — Milo Yiannopoulos
America's got to take a break from foreign wars, and take a break from immigration. — Milo Yiannopoulos
Life Lessons by Milo Yiannopoulos
- Milo Yiannopoulos taught us that it is important to stand up for what you believe in, even in the face of criticism and opposition.
- He also showed us the power of using humor and satire to draw attention to important issues and to get people to think differently.
- Finally, he demonstrated the importance of being open-minded and willing to challenge accepted norms and beliefs in order to make progress.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Milo Yiannopoulos quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Milo Yiannopoulos to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Milo Yiannopoulos. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage