29+ PSY Quotes On Human Behavior, Self And Mind
Top 10 PSY Quotes (BEST)
- Before 'Gangnam Style' I was not a good attitude artist.
- The world's most famous and popular language is music.
- Unexpectedly, I'm here now, so I need to let all the U.S. marketers know that Asians are not different. We are all the same.
- The fact that I'm shouting that I have Gangnam style makes people crack up. Imagine if Brad Pitt was singing the song - would it be funny? A twist is important when it comes to writing lyrics.
- I'm not that good looking. That's why 'Gangnam Style' works. If someone handsome uses that phrase it's just awkward. But if someone like me uses it, it's funny.
- As an artist, the more experience, the better the creation. I'm a very positive person.
- Everything moves way too fast.
- It's tiring to be asked the same questions all day long: 'What is Gangnam style?' and 'Teach me how to dance.'
- I need to show the world that my final goal is to perform huge concerts like Madonna.
- I never expect I would become a K-pop star.
PSY Short Quotes
- There's no time to be bored. I'm so busy doing the horse dance...
- I just made my album. I did my best, and I uploaded the video just at YouTube. That was all.
- My original name is Jae-Sang Park, so it's totally different.
- I really like the P!nk song with the guy from fun., 'Just Give Me a Reason.'
- I like the word 'artist,' but I don't like the word 'artist' inside my house.
PSY Famous Quotes And Sayings
I've got to wear sunglasses everywhere, all the time, even if its indoors or at night time, to be recognized. That's part of my job. I cannot take off my sunglasses. For me, staying in the United States was so dark because I can't take them off. — PSY
If you give a man the correct information for seven years, he may believe the incorrect information on the first day of the eighth year when it is necessary, from your point of view, that he should do so. Your first job is to build credibility and the authenticity of your propaganda, and persuade the enemy to trust you although you are his enemy. — PSY
When I signed with Scooter Braun and I decided to go overseas to promote my song, the only concern was how should I communicate with the public and the audience with my language. Scooter and I talked a lot about that: should we translate or not? Finally we didn't, and I think that was a really good decision. — PSY
We are just at the studio, me and my choreographers, we are spending like 30 nights and we are thinking, what is my next dance move? Because in Korea there are huge expectations about my dancing. So it was a lot of pressure. — PSY
If I say, 'Hey, I'm Psy.' 'Psy?' 'The guy from the video on YouTube?' 'Oh.' I hate that. I've got to be more popular than the video. So I need to keep promoting myself. — PSY
The basic principle I have is that what is most Korean is what is the most international. I don't want to come here and act like I'm an American. I want to showcase the dynamic potential Korea has, and I want to prove that as an artist. — PSY
In Korean, my lyrics are witty and have twists. But translated into English, it doesn't come over. I've tried writing in English, just for me, but it doesn't work. I've got to know everything about a culture, and I don't. — PSY
Thanks to many great K-pop singers, the groundwork has been laid for more Korean songs to be readily accessible to an overseas audience via channels like YouTube. — PSY
My wife looks at the person Park Jae Sang and the singer who goes up on stage, Psy, as different people. — PSY
To the U.S. and the world, I'm just known as some funny song and some funny music, some funny video guy. But in Korea I'm doing one of the biggest concerts; it's not a dance music concert. I'm playing with the band, so I change my every song to a rock song. — PSY
Queen and Bon Jovi, Aerosmith and Guns N' Roses - I had a huge rock-band mania. I play a little bit of drums. — PSY
There's a lot of variety of musicians in Korea. I cannot say they are the best in the world, but I can say that Korean artists are really dynamic artists, so I am going to show that from now on. — PSY
I've always tried to come up with funny dancing since I was young, to attract girls' attention for one thing. It's got to be funny. I can't pull it off with serious dances. That's not me. — PSY
I cannot learn creation from other people; I've got to do it myself. Now, honestly, I regret not studying - I don't know about harmonies, or anything, so if I'm composing a song, it's really hard. — PSY
Life Lessons by PSY
- Hard work and dedication can lead to success, as demonstrated by PSY's rise to fame.
- Collaboration with other artists can help to expand your reach and gain new fans.
- Having a unique style and creative vision can help you stand out in the music industry.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of PSY quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about PSY to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by PSY. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage