23+ Rich Sommer Quotes On Money, Office And Charming
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Rich Sommer Quotes (BEST)
- I don't have the confidence to pull off a moustache.
- My only foray into anything stock-market-related was in my eighth grade social studies class. I have steered clear ever since.
- I'm a bit of a nerd, and my extracurricular activity is nerd games.
- I can juggle, not well... I can balance a broom on my chin. I can do very simple carny tricks, a little sleight of hand with cards and coins.
- In college, my friend Melanie and I used to have weekly Jimmy Stewart viewings, and 'Harvey' seemed to make its way into the rotation an inordinate amount of times.
- I'm a Joseph Abboud fan. I'm a Hugo Boss fan. I'm a Brooks Brothers fan. As far as suits go, those are my go-tos.
- After 'Urinetown,' 'Avenue Q' and now 'Mormon,' is there an envelope remaining to be pushed?
- I've certainly had less practice at fatherhood than I have at acting, but in fatherhood, at least my failures are private!
- I have an RSS reader, Feeddler. I mostly subscribe to board game blogs - they have reviews of new games and discussions about trends. It's straight-up dork talk.
- The amount of times my wife has rolled her eyes at board games is impossible to count.
Rich Sommer Short Quotes
- I abhor 'baby talk.' I speak to kids like I would any other person, and they seem to respond to it.
- I would like to ban people being allowed to text while in a crosswalk.
- I only aim for fashion that's long dead.
Rich Sommer Famous Quotes And Sayings
Im pretty quick to delete something off of my phone if its become obsolete. And things like RSS readers have made life easier - all of the headlines are going to be related to a topic Im interested in. — Rich Sommer
Three times a year, theres Strategicon convention, and I go for the board games. It happens Presidents Day, Labor Day, and Memorial Day weekends. You go and take a look at the new board games and meet a couple of board game designers, and you can check out games you dont own from the library and then return them. — Rich Sommer
('Mad Men') was my final audition of the pilot season. It had been three miserable, horrible months where I had zero callbacks, zero positive reception, one of those pilot seasons that makes you pretty sure you are never going to be an actor and never want to be an actor. And then that happened. — Rich Sommer
Improv definitely made me a better auditioner, without a doubt. We did do an audition semester in grad school, and that was helpful for those times that you have a script and you have a few days to prepare it, to really work on sides. But the auditions I was doing in New York, if you got it the night before, you were very lucky. — Rich Sommer
Gaming has been a great way to get to know people. That's part of what I love about games, that they are social. — Rich Sommer
I don't know if it's the sunshine, or the fact that I actually have a job, but I do like L.A. a lot. In New York, it can be gray and rainy and cold, and you still don't have any money, and you feel like a bad Dickens character. — Rich Sommer
For the three years I lived in New York leading up to moving out to Los Angeles for 'Mad Men,' I was an office temp at Ernst & Young in Times Square. That's about as desk-jobby as it can get. There was a lot of, 'Go two floors up and make a copy of this and then bring it to me.' — Rich Sommer
Frankly, as much as I love to improvise, it hasn't been difficult to stick to the script on 'Mad Men.' The writing is so precise, and the story so carefully crafted, that I don't think there's room - or need - for ad libbing. I could never come up with dialogue as lovely as these writers do, anyway. — Rich Sommer
Before 'Mad Men,' I definitely had very dry spells and I know what those feel like, and I don't think that ever leaves you as an actor. — Rich Sommer
The 12 years that I was improvising are why I got the number of commercials I got when I was in New York and why I got The Devil Wears Prada, and its why I even got in the door for Mad Men. — Rich Sommer
Life Lessons by Rich Sommer
- Rich Sommer's work demonstrates the importance of hard work, dedication, and resilience in achieving success.
- Rich Sommer's career is a testament to the power of believing in yourself and being open to new opportunities.
- Rich Sommer's journey serves as an inspiring reminder that anything is possible with the right attitude and determination.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Rich Sommer quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Rich Sommer to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Rich Sommer. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage