21+ Sarah Mlynowski Quotes On Education, Humorous And Quirky
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Sarah Mlynowski Quotes (BEST)
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck chlamydia?
- Just because a relationship ends, it doesn't mean it's not worth having.
- I wonder-maybe the key is balance. Maybe it's about living in the moment while still keeping your eye on the big picture-on all the pictures.
- You can tell a lot about a person not just by their successes, but by how they deal with their setbacks
- They write songs about California girls for a reason.
- Biological clock? I don't even own a watch.
- Sometimes you don't need lightning to start a fire. Sometimes, it builds on its own.
- Dad? Um, listen. I have kind of a crazy story for you.
- Liking someone doesn't make you weak.
- A guy who treats his mom well, treats his wife well.
Sarah Mlynowski Short Quotes
- I always work from an outline.
- When you go on vacation with people, you learn a lot about them.
- She said people found running to something easier than running from something.
- We're all crazy. What's your specific form of crazy?
- Yup, believe it: I was born on March 28, yet my name is April.
- Funny how life messed with you.
Sarah Mlynowski Famous Quotes And Sayings
No one was perfect. But we all did the best we could. I guessed you had to forgive when you could, move on when you couldn't, and love your family and friends for who they were instead of punishing them for who they weren't. — Sarah Mlynowski
I love you: You imagine hearing the words from someone not related to you, someone not your best friend, but when someone you love, someone you dream about, actually says them, it makes your body melt and your breath get caught in your chest. — Sarah Mlynowski
Part of me could do it. Run off and get married. But another part... Another part of me wondered if I could really trust anyone. If all relationships were all doomed. — Sarah Mlynowski
Why do you think people cheat?," I asked. "Because they're bored? Because they can? Because they're selfish and think they're entitled to anything they want? Because they don't think they'll get caught? — Sarah Mlynowski
When I get married I'm going to make the marriage work. Getting married is forever, no matter what my spouse does. — Sarah Mlynowski
Life Lessons by Sarah Mlynowski
- Sarah Mlynowski teaches us to never give up on our dreams and to always strive to be the best version of ourselves.
- She also shows us that it is important to stay true to ourselves and to never be afraid to take risks and try new things.
- Lastly, Sarah Mlynowski encourages us to be kind to others and to always be open to learning from those around us.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Sarah Mlynowski quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Sarah Mlynowski to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Sarah Mlynowski. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage