37+ Christie Hefner Quotes On Success, Christy And His
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Christie Hefner Quotes (BEST)
- I don't think about financial success as the measurement of my success.
- I had higher math SATs than in English - yet I became an English major in college.
- I came to Playboy not expecting to stay. But after five years, I found myself really enjoying the business world, and I realized I had some skill.
- I had an allowance, but I had to do things around the house to earn it. I think I always wanted my own money.
- Even though money seems such an objective topic, it can also be the most intimate, and possibly harmful, part of a relationship.
- At the very beginning, I said my life and Playboy are a Rorschach test. It's a culmination of the dreams and fantasies and prejudices you bring to the table
- I'm basically a gift-giver.
- Half of my employees are women.
- Not only did I enjoy the creative side of Playboy and enjoy being surrounded by people who are curious about life, but I also love the analytical and hard business side of it.
- I think in terms of what I am able to accomplish and build.
Christie Hefner Short Quotes
- I've lectured at the Harvard Business School several times.
- Well, I grew up around the magazine and was part of a generation that was embracing our sexuality.
- In college, my big money memory was saving up to buy a car with my boyfriend, whom I lived with.
- I'm surrounded by very powerful women and very progressive men.
- I don't know what a world would be like if you do away with sexy images.
- No, I never thought about my father's money as my money.
- I expected to go into journalism or law.
- My mother thinks I could have even run a larger company.
- Actually, my parents were separated by the time I was about 2 years old.
- I never have to this day, because my money is the money I earn.
Christie Hefner Quotes On People
But maybe because the dot-com world gives people positions at a younger age, and many women are prominent in this business, it will help change the view about who can run big companies. — Christie Hefner
I defend the right of almost everything to be published... because I think that you're better off in trusting the marketplace than allowing other people to make that decision. — Christie Hefner
It's important not to limit the amount of their own money that candidates can spend, but to give other people access to enough money to run competitive races. — Christie Hefner
We don't fight about money... I hate to see people fight about money. — Christie Hefner
I'd guess that 80 percent of the people who work for Playboy are feminists. — Christie Hefner
Most people sell stock to pay taxes, but I didn't want to sell any stock. — Christie Hefner
Christie Hefner Quotes On Stock
Billy not only had a distinguished career in the Legislature, but he also has great business instincts and has done exceedingly well making investment decisions in both stocks and private ventures such as real estate. — Christie Hefner
I have invested in the stock market since I was very young. — Christie Hefner
The very first stock I bought right out of college was Berkshire Hathaway. — Christie Hefner
Some, but much of my money is tied up in Playboy stock. — Christie Hefner
Christie Hefner Famous Quotes And Sayings
Being a CEO still means sitting across the table from big institutional investors and showing your leadership and having them believe in you. — Christie Hefner
From the time that I can remember, I worked to make money - either baby-sitting, or one year wrapping gifts at a department store at Christmas, so I could have my own money. — Christie Hefner
I know what the attitudes of the readers are: These are guys who love women and respect women. — Christie Hefner
Yes, last year we hit a record number of murders from guns [in Chicago]. And this year we are already outpacing last year's numbers. Now, there are contributing factors that are not under anybody's control and may seem odd, but it is factually true. One of them is actually the weather. There is a dramatic increase in gun violence when it is warmer. And we are having this climate change effect that is driving that. — Christie Hefner
Playboy strategically selected the Forum Shops at Caesars in Las Vegas to debut our first U.S. store because it is one of the most successful retail shopping destinations in the world. It is clear that Playboy and Las Vegas are a powerful match, presenting the chance for consumers and visitors to experience all of the glamour, sexiness, style and fun associated with both. — Christie Hefner
I developed a great sense of self-confidence when I was very young. — Christie Hefner
With the strong global appeal of the Playboy brand and the differentiated content offered, we have built a men's destination site with multiple revenue streams, including e-commerce, advertising, subscription and pay-per-view, ... In addition, our recent acquisition of the Spice brand gives us an opportunity to create a separate site, cross-promoted with the Spice TV network. — Christie Hefner
Life Lessons by Christie Hefner
- Christie Hefner has demonstrated the importance of hard work, dedication, and resilience in order to succeed in business.
- She has also shown that it is possible to achieve success while maintaining a strong sense of integrity and a commitment to social responsibility.
- Finally, she has demonstrated the power of collaboration and the value of networking in order to build relationships and foster growth.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Christie Hefner quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Christie Hefner to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Christie Hefner. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage