60+ Eileen Caddy Quotes On Friendship, Spiritual And Inspirational
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Eileen Caddy Quotes (BEST)
- Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.
- Never be afraid to tread the path alone. Know which is your path and follow it wherever it may lead you; do not feel you have to follow in someone else's footsteps.
- Cease trying to work everything out with your minds. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be Revelation.
- Be very very still and allow every new experience to take place in your life without any resistance whatsoever. You do not have to do anything, you simply have to be and let things happen.
- Stop looking for a scapegoat in your life but be willing to face the truth within yourself & right your own wrongs
- Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level.
- Stride forward with a firm, steady step knowing with a deep, certain inner knowing that you will reach every goal you set yourselves, that you will achieve every aim .
- Start each day in my peace and stillness, then you can go forth and face whatever the day may bring in perfect peace and joy.
- Be afraid of nothing. You have within you all wisdom, all power, all strength, all understanding.
- Expect the most wonderful things to happen, not in the future but right now.
Eileen Caddy Short Quotes
- Let there be more joy and laughter in your living.
- See every difficulty as a challenge, a stepping stone, and never be defeated by anything or anyone.
- A human being is a single being. Unique and unrepeatable.
- Nothing really matters except what you do now in this instant of time.
- A soul without a high aim is like a ship without a rudder.
- Dwell not on the past. Use it to illustrate a point, then leave it behind.
- It is not what you say that matters. It is what you are and how you live.
- All souls can find the truth within.
- All you need within you is waiting to unfold and reveal itself.
Eileen Caddy Quotes On Love
One small action of love can do far, far more for a soul than all the most beautiful words in the world. — Eileen Caddy
You will find when you open your heart and can fill it with loving, beautiful thoughts, that you will want to love all those souls you come into contact with, no matter who they are. — Eileen Caddy
Relax in my love and in turn pour forth that Divine Love out to the world. — Eileen Caddy
I AM your anchor. I AM your haven. Let My Peace and Love infill and enfold you. — Eileen Caddy
Seek and find the freedom of the spirit, for where there is true freedom, there is peace, and where there is peace, there is love,and it is love that unlocks all doors. — Eileen Caddy
Eileen Caddy Quotes On Life
You find true joy and happiness in life when you give and give and go on giving and never count the cost. — Eileen Caddy
Life is full and overflowing with the new. But it is necessary to empty out the old to make room for the new to enter. — Eileen Caddy
Stop sitting there with your hands folded looking on, doing nothing; Get into action and live this full and glorious life. Now. You have to do it. — Eileen Caddy
Don't force anything. Let life be a deep let go. — Eileen Caddy
Why not make a habit of approaching life in the right spirit, joyously, expectantly, and with absolute faith that only the very best is for you? — Eileen Caddy
Our life is our own creation. — Eileen Caddy
Be at peace and see a clear pattern and plan running through your lives. Nothing is by chance. — Eileen Caddy
When you feel that you have reached the end and that you cannot go one step further, when life seems to be drained of all purpose: What a wonderful opportunity o start all over again, to turn over a new page. — Eileen Caddy
Gratitude helps you to grow and expands; gratitude brings you and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you. — Eileen Caddy
The spring of the New Age is here, bursting forth in perfect harmony, beauty and abundance; and nothing can stop it from coming about. — Eileen Caddy
Eileen Caddy Quotes On Spiritual
Great changes are about to take place in the whole universe. It will not be a comfortable time. It is important that each one has no fear, no concern, knowing that this great upheaval is necessary before the next step can be taken. — Eileen Caddy
Learn your lessons quickly and move on. — Eileen Caddy
Hold ever before you the vision of the new heaven and new earth. — Eileen Caddy
Eileen Caddy Quotes On Expect
Set your sights high, the higher the better. Expect the most wonderful things to happen, not in the future but right now. Realize that nothing is too good. Allow absolutely nothing to hamper you or hold you up in any way. — Eileen Caddy
Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level... — Eileen Caddy
closes, another one opens. Expect that new door to reveal even greater wonders and glories and surprises. ... Feel yourself grow and expand as you go through every experience, and look for the reason for it. — Eileen Caddy
Set your sights high, the higher the better. Expect the most wonderful things to happen, not in the future but right now. Realize that nothing is to good. Allow absolutely nothing to hamper you or hold you up in any way. — Eileen Caddy
Eileen Caddy Famous Quotes And Sayings
Expect your every need to be met, expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level, expect to grow spiritually. You are not living by human laws. Expect miracles and see them take place. Hold ever before you the thought of prosperity and abundance and know that doing so sets in motion forces that will bring it into being. — Eileen Caddy
Be surprised at nothing. Let peace and stillness flood through you and envelop you completely in its cloak. Put on the whole armor of love - and yet feel, feel very deeply. Let tears flow, washing away impurities until you feel clean within and clean without. Become like an empty vessel ready to be filled with life's nectar. — Eileen Caddy
Concentrate on the wonders and joys of this life, and accept the very best which is your true heritage. It is not being an ostrich, afraid of life and not facing it. It is seeing the reality of this glorious life which is yours, and in doing so, helping to bring it about. The more clearly you can see it, the more quickly will it come about. — Eileen Caddy
When a cupboard is full to overflowing and the doors are opened up, that which is within comes tumbling out and nothing can stop it. When floodgates are opened, the water rushes forth with tremendous power and force, carrying all before it. So with the — Eileen Caddy
Seek always for the answer within. Be not influenced by those around you, by their thoughts or their words — Eileen Caddy
All that you need is deep within you waiting to unfold and reveal itself. All you have to do is be still and take time to seek for what is within and you will surely find it. — Eileen Caddy
When your desire is to bring peace and harmony to the world, then you will have to start by finding peace and harmony within your own heart. It is a waste of time talking about peace. You have to seek and find that consciousness of peace which nothing and no one can disturb, and remain in it. — Eileen Caddy
All can hear that still small voice within. Try it. Be still and know that the I AM within you is God, the Beloved. Listen... then live by it. — Eileen Caddy
Let my Peace which passes all understanding infill and enfold you, for when you are at Peace within, you reflect Peace without, and all those souls you meet will feel that Peace. — Eileen Caddy
I was shown a fledgling learning to fly. It's first efforts were very feeble. But as it used its wings more and more, they became stronger until it found the freedom of flight and was able to soar to great heights and fly great distance without any effort. I heard the words: Faith comes with practice. Live by faith until it becomes rocklike unshakable, and find the true freedom of the spirit. — Eileen Caddy
Be like a very small joyous child, living gloriously in the ever present now, without a single worry or concern about even the next moment of time. — Eileen Caddy
It is in that inner peace and stillness that things begin to happen, and it was in that peace and stillness that I began to hear God's voice. — Eileen Caddy
What is right for one soul may not be right for another. It may mean having to stand on your own and do something strange in the eyes of others. But do not be daunted, do whatever it is because you know within it is right for you. — Eileen Caddy
Do not waste time trying to overcome your weaknesses and failures. Simply raise your consciousness, transcend and free your thoughts from limitation and illusion, and find within the very center of your being a wholeness and completeness! Cease wallowing in your imperfections and never accept limitations! Aim high, and you will get there. It is only your thoughts that hold you back. — Eileen Caddy
You can transcend all negativity when you realize that the only power it has over you is your belief in it. As you experience this truth about yourself you are set free. — Eileen Caddy
The secret of making something work in your lives is, first of all, the deep desire to make it work: then the faith and belief that it can work: then to hold that clear definite vision in your consciousness and see it working out step by step, without one thought of doubt or disbelief. — Eileen Caddy
Dwell not on the past. Use it to illustrate a point, then leave it behind. Nothing really matters except what you do now in this instant of time. From this moment onwards you can be an entirely different person, filled with love and understanding, ready with an outstretched hand, uplifted and positive in every thought and deed. — Eileen Caddy
You will have wonderful surges forward. Then there must be a time of consolidating before the next forward surge. Accept this as part of the process and never become downhearted. — Eileen Caddy
You are never asked to do more than you are able without being given the strength and ability to do it. — Eileen Caddy
Life Lessons by Eileen Caddy
- Eileen Caddy taught us to trust our intuition and follow our inner guidance. She believed that if we listen to our inner voice, we can make decisions that will bring us peace and contentment.
- Eileen Caddy also taught us to be open to the possibilities of life and to accept the unexpected. She encouraged us to be flexible and to not be afraid of change, but to instead embrace it as an opportunity for growth.
- Finally, Eileen Caddy taught us to be kind and compassionate towards ourselves and others. She believed that if we show love and respect to ourselves and others, we can create a more peaceful and harmonious world.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Eileen Caddy quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Eileen Caddy to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Eileen Caddy. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage