24+ Chris Kattan Quotes On Christianity, Big Bror And Instagram
Quick Jump To
Top 10 Chris Kattan Quotes (BEST)
- My friends tell me that I've calmed down, that I seem more centered. I don't know, I think my inner self was more hollow before, which made me more scattered, and more needy to get laughs.
- I can't stop being in parades. I just love dancing on floats that move really slowly on the city streets in the early morning.
- I like light green, sometimes red is fun to look at, not a fan of yellow, unless it's in a rainbow or on a coffee mug or on a happy face.
- I love any movie that has a retarded person working at Starbucks.
- It sounds gross to say that I like myself more. But not everyone likes themselves that much. Especially in the comedy world.
- I love traffic. It's fantastic. New York traffic is so relaxing.
- Here in L.A., there are a lot of dead spots, and you have to drive to find energy, but all of India is so energetic.
- Being able to improvise is the basis for creating all characters and situations, for everything to do with performing, really. And it's good therapy as well.
- Yes, this is Mango himself. Listen I'm terribly busy and don't have time for a phone interview right now.
- I'm not trying to sound like I turned into some kind of wise man, but it's nice to realize that your little pocket of the world isn't the whole world.
Chris Kattan Short Quotes
- I'd love to have a child. Either one or 40. I love kids.
- In Hollywood, what they last saw you in is what you are. It's hard to break away from that.
- If it weren't for The Groundlings, I would never be on Saturday Night Live.
- Believe in yourself and try not to take anything personally.
- I'm fine with the life I have.
- It's fun for someone to poke fun at himself.
- I like women who are okay with who they are.
- I wish I was dating one of the ladies in 'Bollywood Hero.' They're gorgeous. Any of them.
- In Hollywood, moviemaking used to be about escaping reality to go to the movies.
Chris Kattan Famous Quotes And Sayings
It's a different thing shooting for 10 weeks in India as opposed to on a set on stage pretending you're in India. — Chris Kattan
Can you know the mighty ocean? Can you lasso a star from the sky? Can you say to a rainbow... 'Hey, stop being a rainbow for a second'? No! Such is Mango! — Chris Kattan
With the Roxbury guys (on 'Saturday Night Live'), I think the breaking point was when Stallone came on and wanted to do the sketch just because. And we're, like, 'Well, now we've got to create a story, so, what, are we bopping our heads with Rocky? What are we doing?' — Chris Kattan
I understand what my gift is, which is making people laugh, hopefully. It's more on that level. I don't need to be a leading man, I'm fine with that. — Chris Kattan
You guys are the best. I'll see you in a couple of hours. I haven't seen another human being in 13 hours and I'm running out of bottles for my urine. Later guys! — Chris Kattan
Life Lessons by Chris Kattan
- Chris Kattan has taught us to be fearless in our comedy, to take risks and to never be afraid to make people laugh.
- He has also demonstrated the importance of hard work and dedication to the craft of comedy, as he has been consistently creating and performing for over two decades.
- Lastly, he has shown us that it is possible to stay true to your comedic style while still evolving and adapting to new trends and audiences.
Which quote resonated with you best? Did you enjoy our collection of Chris Kattan quotes? Or may be you have a quotation about Chris Kattan to suggest. Let us know using our contact form.
About the author
This collection is managed by Quotlr Team, with an extensive background in quote curation. They have meticulously gathered, researched, and compiled the quotes featured on this page. Every quote has been diligently cross-verified for its origin, its authenticity, and its potential influence on our readership.
Feel free to cite and use any of the quotes by Chris Kattan. For popular citation styles (APA, Chicago, MLA), go to citation page.
Embed HTML Link
Copy and paste this HTML code in your webpage